Day 394

"I seriously don't think it's a good idea to let me choose, Azalea." I shook my head.

She took a deep breath, "well then.... we flee. You said the herd will be here soon, but we have enough time to get on the move right?"

"Right."

"Well then, we do that." She turned away from me, Belle, Freya and Kade walked up to my side.

"We're gonna leave." I looked between them.

Kade shook his head, "I've got a bad feeling."

"Me too." Belle agreed.

"Well, what do we d-" Freya was cut off by Azalea making the announcement.

"Camp Eden, listen up! We've just been informed that the biggest herd we have seen yet is headed right for us." She took a second to think, hearing gasps from the crowd, "We are going to stay in the walls, wait them out while fighting back. The walls we have built will be able to withstand themselves."

What the fuck is she talking about?

I stomped up to her and turned her to me aggressively, "what the fuck are you doing." I whisper yelled.

She pushed me away, "doing what's right."

If someone pushes you, you push right back. Something my dad always told me.

I pushed her back, "if that's your idea of 'what's right' oh bless your delusional heart."

"Hey, relax there, Sunshine. We don't need to cause anymore problems." Kade stood there with his arms crossed.

"How the fuck am I supposed to relax when she's gonna send us all into death." I yelled, earning some looks from the crowd.

I turned to the people, "I don't think you all understand that if we stay here..." I looked around at the fear in their eyes, "look, all I'm saying is fleeing from the herd is the best option."

I looked back at Azalea who had her fists clenched, "what? You gonna hit me?"

"I should." She stepped towards me, "but I won't... because you are one of my favourites."

We both chuckled, "but seriously, we're staying. Look at all we built. Our community, rules, families... it will all be ruined if we leave."

I shook my head, "if it's such a great community like you say, then leaving won't do your people any harm. If we stay, you'll only be disappointed."

"We're fighters, Wren." She told me.

I scoffed and look around sarcastically, "where!? Look around at all these people, Azalea... they're afraid to fight them."

She looked around at the people. Most of them were hugging each other, or even crying. These people have felt safe all this time, when would they need to fight, right? That's how they thought, and now it's catching up to them.

"We get everyone in the building." She demanded, walking off.

Like I said, not everyone is gonna fit in the building.

"A-"

"No Wren! If you want to leave, then leave." She yelled at me.

I stood there and dropped the tension off my shoulders. This is gonna end very badly.

"At least we're gonna die hot." I heard Belle say from behind me.