Day 393

Belle

I painfully woke up the next morning with a sharp pain in my back. That's what I get for sleeping that way... but like, it was worth it.

Anyway, I got up and changed into whatever I could find. Always wearing my favourite boots, the ones I had to risk walking in the water.

I was not happy... but that's not new.

When I walked into the open rooms, the sun shined through the windows. I was absolutely blinded.

I walked over to Wren who was sitting next to her Kade, "hey Wren."

Kade glanced at me, "ouch."

I scrunched up my face, "Sorry, I sadly don't speak douche bag."

I felt an elbow hit my arm. It was Freya, "Belle." She cleared her throat.

I rolled my eyes and spoke in the most visible sarcasm, "Good morning my wonderful -non douche bag- friend Kade! I hope you're having a wonderful morning!"

He shook his head with a laugh, "Look, I'm sorry about yesterday you guys."

'I'm sorry about yesterday you guys' shut the fuck up.

I smirked and raised my eyebrows, "I'm guessing Wren got to you?"

She glanced at me furiously, "Arrête."

I threw my hands up in defence. That bitch hit me with French... pfft, imagine being French.

Freya and Kade laughed, "Yeah, I guess she did." He glanced over at Wren who avoided eye contact.

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

Now you see, I may not know Wren as well as she knows me... which is scary how much she does, but I've known her long enough to understand.

If I were to write a book about Wren, I wouldn't make it past the first chapter. Number 1: I have no motivation. Number 2:...honestly i dont know. Wren is more complex then I am, I am simple I hate people except her, that's it... and maybe Freya, but besides the point.

I sighed, "I'm already bored."

Wren rolled her eyes, "when aren't you?"

"When Im not bored." I shrugged.

She shook her head, "well then, what does Belle Rose want to do on Day 393 of the apocalypse?"

————————

We all stood outside the gates since Azalea trusts us enough to be out here together. I mean, we all did survive this by ourselves... but like, together?

Anyway, I thought it would be a good idea to practice our aiming because mine is perfect.

"Belle you suck at this." I heard Wren laugh beside me.

I turned my head slowly and noticed she had thrown the knife in the center of the targets a few times, "At least I wasn't on a baseball team." I referred to her decent aiming.

She laughed, "that was so random, but I can't expect anything more from you." She threw a knife landing pretty close to the center, "pretend it's Kevin's face."

FUCKING KEVIN

I smiled and turned to a target. I threw the knife heading directly towards the target. It happened so fast I didn't even notice Freya crouching underneath, inches from the top of her head.