Day 389

"It's a question about, Belle." She scratched the back of her head.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "what is it?"

She sighed, "why is she so... mean? I don't know if it's just me, but is she always like this?"

I sighed, "she's been through a lot. Especially with her family and self health. She doesn't show it, but she's had a hard time. So, no, she's not a total bitch all the time."

"I never called her a bitch." She chuckled softly.

"I did." I laughed.

"How are you guys so comfortable saying shit to each other like that... doesn't it like... hurt your feelings?" She asked with a laugh.

I shook my head, "pfft, no! We've kinda grown to put up with each other."

"Was it hard to get used to Belle?" She asked.

I looked down at my hands and smiled, "not at all."

"Really!?"

I nodded, "mhm. I remember the first day we met. We were in this little group that was fighting over which Why Don't We singer was the best." I laughed and sighed, "pathetic."

She joined in on the laughter.

"We started being really close in the 6th grade up until now. She's the easiest person to talk to when you get to know her. We both relate to each other so well, it's insane. We're like platonic soulmates!" I giggled.

I smile grew on Freya's face. She's hearing a whole different side of Belle that most people don't get to experience. I'm glad that I did growing up. Maybe by learning the side of Belle that I know, Freya will understand?

I remembered something she once told me, "Belle loves fairy tales and the idea of soulmates, which seems hard to believe."

Freya widened her eyes, "yeah, very hard to believe..."

I sighed, "it's mainly because life is so fucked up that she needs something to believe is truly good."

She looked up at me with a frown, I shook my head, "don't pity her, she hates that."

She nodded, "yeah, I hate that too. I got it most of my life."

I tilted my head, "why's that?"

She shrugged, "Life outside of school was really hard. Once I opened up to my friends about it, they all treated me like it was gonna affect the way I was around them... I don't know, I'm not friends with them anymore." She looked over at the car Belle and Kade were in, "now I have Kaden."

I nodded in understanding. We all have our own problems, some people are just too blind to see them.

"Now you have Kaden, Belle and Me." I corrected her with a wink.

She laughed, "yeah."

I smirked, "what do you think about Belle?"

She looked up at me with wide eyes, then back down, "I don't know," she shrugged, "I think now that you've told me this stuff... I see her differently."

I smiled, "you like her don't you."

Her head shot up in shock, "I don't like like her." She shook her head.

I chuckled and leaned against the car window, "Bullshit."

I watched as she leaned against the window, zoned out. She was smiling slightly...

I wonder what she was thinking about? ;)

Kade

We've been waiting out the infected, but they're probably gonna be there for a while considering it's night out.