Day 388

I woke up the next morning super early, I've never been a morning person... ever.

Even before all this shit happened, me and Belle have a terrible sleep schedule.

I got up quietly and left the treehouse. Sometimes I wish we could find crossbows and end some of these walkers/runners quietly and easily.

But no.

We have to get up and personal with the infected, which is a risk for us. I mean, we have guns, but those attract other infected.

What the fuck is up with that?!

When I turned around the tree, I almost had a heart attack, "JESUS." I whisper-yelled.

Kade held his hand on his chest, "holy fuck, you scared the shit out of me."

"What are you doing out here?" I laughed and walked up to him.

He shrugged, "I could ask you the same question."

We were about to continue talking, but we heard bickering coming from inside.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" Belle yelled.

Freya laughed, "are you kidding me? Have you met yourself?!"

"Well that's impossible, so no I haven't." Belle replied, crossing her arms.

Freya grumbled, "god you're obnoxious!"

I cleared my throat, "what's going on in here?"

"Goldilocks over here is being a brat." Belle rolled her eyes.

"A brat!? Have you look in the mirro-"

"Shut up!" I yelled, "both of you... now what happened."

"Hdhshekeifienencofgevwjsof snejdidbjdvdbebsjndbsv dhehebs bjs besjsjjrebbhehemak jens snakdjdjdbe. Jeksksnsbf dnejejek" is a good demonstration of what me and Kade heard.

"One at a time!" I spoke over them.

"She's like a hurricane in human form!" Freya yelled at me. Even though she doesn't even know Belle.

"Darling we met a day ago, you have no room to talk." Belle laughed, "I simply told her good morning and what's up, and she flipped."

"Yeah, because you seem like the kind of person to ask how I'm doing?" Freya said sarcastically.

Who is this girl?

"Why don't we settle this little feud you guys have and-"

"It's not a feud!" They yelled in unison.

I rolled my eyes, "Belle, be nice." 

She rolled her eyes, walked into the closet, "k."

I sighed hating when anyone said 'k'.

"And Freya, grow up." Kade looked fed up already.

I don't know why this isn't going well. I thought this would be a good idea. You know, to give everyone the advantage of having more then one person. Now we each have three.

Maybe being alone together for this long has fucked with our social skills... it's not like Belle had any anyway, but that's not the point.

"Why don't we go exploring?" Kade suggested to lighten up the mood.

I marked day 388 on the wall and walked over to the map, "we've explored every part of the city."

He walked up to my desk and rolled out a map, "what about here?"

I looked over his shoulder to see a bunch of circles in red pen, "what's there?"

"It's supposed to be some kind of safe zone? We heard it broadcasted over a radio when we were hiding. It didn't sound recorded." He looked back at me.