Day 393

Wren

"Today was fun." Freya smiled, looking over at Belle.

Belle smirked as her cheeks got pink, she chose not to say anything.

I chuckled, "yeah it was, good idea Belle."

"Minus the part where you almost killed Freya." Kade laughed.

"Okay, I said I was sorry." She crossed her arms.

"And I said it was okay." Freya nudged her in the arm.

Will they just hurry up and get together already.

It was a pretty decent walk from the mall to the safe zone. When we got to the gate, you could hear some people from the inside yelling. We could tell if it was anger or drunk.

Kade banged on the door as we all looked up to see two people. They did not look like they were guarding, but just snuck up there. They had drinks in their hands and latched onto each other's arms.

"Ayy! It's the Teletubbies!" One of them snorted as the other stumbled with a laugh.

I chuckled at them and looked around at the four of us. That's why we're teletubbies I guess, we're four with pink hats on.

We're forcing Kade to wear it later, we told him he could take it off and hand it to Freya when we walk into camp.

We entered the safe zone to a bunch of people having a good time. It's like we weren't even in an apocalypse, it was like someone's huge bachelorette party.

"Hey! Kade, come grab a drink!" Daxton called out to him, making all of us exchange glances.

He looked back at us and walked off to Daxton and his little fan club.

I rolled my eyes and pulled Freya and Belle's arms closer to me, "didn't he say he was gonna drop them?" Belle asked.

"Pretty much, yeah." I shook my head.

"Maybe he won't act like a douche and only hang out with them. I mean, we can't gate keep him forever." Freya pointed out.

She has a point.

"Except Wren. Especially when they reveal their undying love for each other." Belle smirked, earning a smack in the back of the head.

We were about to start walking away when we heard Kade yell 'wait up'.

When we turned around he was jogging up to us with two beers in his hand, "they asked if I wanted drinks, I didn't expect anything more."

We all smirked at the fact he left the guys to hang out with us. Maybe he just got used to us being his best friends. Obviously he can hang out with other people (except girls), we're not forcing him to hang out with us.

We walked up to Azalea who had already been drinking lots, "Hey Az." I laughed as she turned towards us, her jaw dropping at the sight of our hats.

"I need one." She pointed at them.

"You can have mi-" I cut Kade off, "Nope. I brought you an even better one." I pulled out a very exaggerated plastic crown. Her eyes widened as I put it on her head.

"Queen Azalea of Camp Eden." I jokingly bowed.

She held up her drink, spilling it a little, "that's right peasants, bow to me."

Belle chuckled, "I'm starting to like this girl better every day." She earned a smack in the arm by Freya.

"What?"