Chapter 4: The Date

Chapter 4: The Date

Lola'a POV

The boys were picking us up at 8pm and it was already 7:45pm. I was painting my nails as Ally was still curling her hair. I wondered where they were going to take us. I hope we didn't over dress. I mean we really didn't go too overboard but it depends where they're taking us.

"Fuck!" Ally yelled

"What?"

"I burnt my ear!!" Ally said grabbing her left ear.

I bursted out laughing. She turned and looked at me. I stopped when I saw she was serious.

*15 minutes later*

"Ally!? It's 8! They'll be here soon!!" I screamed looking at the mirror in my family room.

The doorbell rang and Ally bolted down the stairs and beat me to the door. She calmed herself down and opened the door.

"Hey. You look beautiful!" Liam said looking at Ally. I saw her blushing. She smiled and said thank you and he took her hand and lead her outside.

"Hey babe!" Niall said to me. I loved when he called me 'babe' but I still am mad.

I smiled and grabbed my purse, turned off the lights, and locked the house. My dad and my brother were out on boys night.

Niall tried to hold my hand but I refused. I saw him frown and look at his feet. We got into the car. Liam and Ally were on the front and me and Niall were in the back.

Liam and Ally were laughing and giggling with each other while I could tell Niall was nervous.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked looking at Niall who was playing with his hands. He stopped and looked into my eyes.

"I'm not. I'm just-eh nervous."

"Why?"

"Cause you hate me. You don't want anything to do with me." Niall said keeping eye contact.

"No Niall. I'm just mad. You have to earn my trust back." I said and he responded with a wide smile.

Niall scooted over and I looked away loosing eye contact. Niall grabbed my hands into his.

"You truly look beautiful." Niall said making me blush.

"Thanks Niall. Where are we going."

"You'll see."

The car comes to a stop and Liam whispers to Ally.

"Leave........lock..........follow" is the only words I heard. I was about to get out and Niall stopped me. Ally and Liam got out of the car and Locked the doors.

"Niall?" I asked watching them walking away. Then I noticed where we were. My mouth dropped Open. We were at the park I had my first kiss with Niall.

*FLASHBACK*

"Niall give me my shoes! My feet hurt!" I screamed chasing Niall around the playground.

"You gotta get me!!!!!!!" He screamed running faster.

"Ow Niall!!" I screamed falling down.

Niall turned and ran towards me.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Niall said sitting down next to you.

I was only joking and I grabbed my shoes and ran from him. "Yes Niall" I said and his face was in shock.

I almost fell into the pond behind me when He caught up with me and grabbed me from behind. I turned around and saw Niall's eyes starring into mine. He leaned in and I allowed. Our lips touched. It was peck but when we pulled back I saw him smiling.