Chapter 28

Chapter 28

•Lola's POV•

Niall and I walked back inside the house soaked form swimming. We laughed as we both saw Ally and Liam fall.

I starting going to our room to take a shower but Niall grabbed my wrist and looked at me in the eyes.

"I'm going to take you somewhere fancy so were a dress." Niall said and I smiled and nodded. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door smiling. Niall is taking me on a date!!! AHHH!!!

I stripped my bikini off and slipped into the shower letting the warm water hit my body. I scrubbed my body and hair with coconut scented stuff and I smiled at the smell. I loved that smell so much!!!

I got out and wrapped my white towel around my body and hair and walked into my bed room to my closet.

I looked at the multiple choices. I need help.

"ALLY?? ELEANOR??" I screamed on the top of my lungs still having my finger tap my chin.

"What?" Ally said as she and El ran in huffing.

"Nails taking me on a fancy date. I don't know what to wear." I said and Eleanor smirked.

"Yay! I call her hair!" El screeched as Ally screamed, "I'll do her makeup." Looks like I am not getting ready alone. I laughed at there excitement.

"Girls you can do that just help me with the dress" I said and they ran to my closet pushing me on the bed.

"Guy-"

"Shhh." Eleanor cut me off looking through my closet with Ally. I looked at them in confusion.

Within 5 minutes they found a dress with the top white and the bottom light pink with a skinny belt in between the layers. It came down to just above my thigh and had spaghetti straps. I smiled at their choice. It's so beautiful.

"Yes!" I said and they squealed. Ally threw me a strapless bra and underwear and the dress.

"Go to the bathroom and change pranto! We want to do your hair and makeup AFTER your in the dress. They said and I smiled and nodded. They are the bestest friends ever.

I changed into my dress and blow dried my hair. I hope Niall will think I look good.

I came out and the girls made me sit on a chair and attacked my hair and face. I did my best to stay neutral.

***

"Done." Eleanor said and Ally agreed.

"Look in the mirror." Ally said and I got up. I walked to the full length mirror hanging on the back of the door and gasped. The girl in the mirror was NOT me.

She had a beautiful dress on and curly hair that fit her face perfectly. She had light mascara that made her blue eyes pop out. She had lip gloss on and had a small strain of hair clipped to the side of her head. She was wearing white high heels In all she looks gorgeous.

"Am I dreaming?" I asked and soon Eleanor and Ally stood in the mirror image.

"No." Ally said.

"You look so hawt!" Eleanor said which earned me a giggle.

"You guys are the best." I said and pulled them into a group hug. They laughed and hugged back.

"Let's go tell Niall that your ready." Ally said talking to El and she nodded then faced me.

"Wait here." She said and I nodded and watched them leave down the hall. I smiled. I'm such a lucky girl. I have the bestest of friends and the best boyfriend!

After about 4 minutes Ally called my name and I started walking down the hall nervous.

When I walked into the room where everyone was the boys' jaws dropped. Eleanor and Ally just smiled since they already saw me.

"You look...breathtaking." Niall said standing up and looking at me up and down. I blushed and hugged him.

"Thanks Nialls" I said and he still had his shocked expression on his face.

"Did I go overboard?" I asked nervous and he shook his head.

"No. You just look so hot and gorgeous and sexy." He said meeting my eyes finally and I blushed harder.

"Not as much as you." I said and he laughed. I noticed that he had a nice suit on with a bow tie. Gosh he looked so damn sexy.

"Leggo." He said and linked his arm with me as I grabbed my purse with my phone in it. I followed him to the car and we sat in the car with a comfortable silence.

The car came to a halt and my mouth dropped and my hands covered my mouth. I felt tears forming as I saw the beauty in front of me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Ahhhh where is this mysterious place that's so beautiful? Sorry for the sorta cliff hanger. Im just so happy because I held the longest and funniest conversation with a guy I've had a crush on for a long time and I was so happy when he sat next to me! <3 okay I'm done.

15 votes

10 comments

100 reads

Love you my cupcake

<3 harrystyles_fanpagge <3

Ps: sorry for spelling errors!!