Chapter 11: Hurt

Chapter 11: Hurt

Lola's POV

"Niall? Can you hear me?" I asked leaning over Niall's hurt body. He nodded but it was a weak nod.

"Who the hell are you?!" Zayn yelled at the thing as they were holding her back. She just grinned and looked at Niall.

"Who!?!?!" Zayn repeated himself, raising his voice.

"Oh Niall knows." She said still grinning. I realized that she wasn't a creature she was human. But she surely acted like she wasn't. Niall looked up confused. He looked at the girls face and I knew he was thinking.

"What?" Niall said weakly.

"Don't play dumb Horan!" She snapped at him.

"I honestly don't remember you." Niall responded trying to sit up.

"Maybe this will, 'She's perfect! You can't be mad.' Remember that?" She told him and his face turned to shook. He remembered.

Niall's POV

"Lacy?" I asked her. Lacy was my ex, well sorta ex. We never really dated.

*Flashback*

"She's perfect! You can't be mad!" I told Lacy who looked so sad. I hated to see her sad. I gave her a hug and she gave me a fake smile.

"Niall I saw you kissing Lola! She means something!" Lacy responded at the edge of tears.

"I will admit I did kiss her. I like her Lacy. I can't date you and you know that!" I said. I really like Lola. She's so pretty, smart, funny, and perfect! I can't date Lacy! She's my best friends sister. That's just wrong. Lacy and i kissed once! And that was when we were at a party. Did she have feelings for me?

"But Niall, I thought you liked me!"

"Lacy, love, I do like you! As a friend! As my best friend. Your Percy's little sister. That's not right."

"What about that kiss?!" She asked me. I got a little mad.

"That kiss was nothing! I was trying to make you feel better! Not like me!" I raise my voice. I didn't mean to make that sound mean.

"I think it's best that you leave. Never come back, Horan!" She screamed at me and I did so. From that day on I've never seen my best friend that I lost.

*End of Flashback*

"Yes it's me!! It's time for revenge! I can't believe you! And is this your little Lola?" She said looking at Lola. I nodded.

"Hummmmm" she said. In a few seconds she stepped on Harry and Zayn's foot, making them let go of her. She ran towards Lola and hit her hard, making you fall down in pain. Lacy grabbed Lola and pulled her by her feet, and fast.

"NIALL!" Lola screams out to me. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I saw Lacy pulling Lola off to the woods and Eleanor gasped. Harry and Ally ran after her. Louis helped me up and everyone ran after her.

"Lola!?!" People screamed at the same time. We couldn't find her. How could she be lost that quick?

Lola's POV

I couldn't see where I was going. She put tape over my mouth so I couldn't scream. How did she move so quickly? I needed Niall. My legs scrapping against the ground. Each second hurt more. My legs had to be bleeding. Then stopped all of a sudden.

"I hate you Lola! You stole my Niall!" She screamed at me when she held a knife to my neck. I knew I was going to be killed. Where was I? I looked around and saw we where in the forest. We were also in a little hut sorta thing. I heard footsteps coming near. My hopes rose