Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Niall's POV

"I'm ready to talk....." Lola's voice drifted off. For some strange reason I felt like she was going to break up with me. I really hope she doesn't! I really love her a lot and I don't know why she was so upset earlier. I pat my lap for her to sit on it and tell me.

"I'm here for you." I say and she gives me a weak smile.

"Promise me you won't be mad. Please?" She gave me a puppy dog face and I smiled.

"I promise Lola."

"Okay so when Louis and I was dancing he told me that Harry.......loved me" she spoke quietly and I immediately felt the anger rush to me. I clenched my jaw and fist and stared directly to Harry. I wanted him to leave completely. I shouldn't of allowed him to come on this trip. He's ruining our relationship! That mother-

"Niall please don't be mad." She said interrupting my thoughts. I nod for her to continue. "I didn't believe him at first but then I asked him in person and he said he did. The worse part is that imaylikehimback." She said the last part really quietly and quickly.

"You- you what?" I said and I felt my eyes tear up.

"Niall I know I'm probably killing you in the inside right now but I had to tell you! I tell you everything. Please Niall. I still love you more!" She said and tears started down her face. I didn't know what to do. Was I mad at her? Or Harry? Or both? I sighed and started standing up which made her get off. I walked and ignored her to talk to Liam. I sat down and turned around to look at Lola. She sat where I was previously sitting. She had her head in her hands and I knew she was crying. I felt so bad but she hurt me more. Lola will probably dump me for Harry and leave me in the dust. I pounded my fist in frustration and everyone looked at me. I got up and walked over to Zayn.

"Can you please drive the boat back home?" I asked an he looked confused but nodded. When I walked by Lola I heard her cry harder. I stopped in my tracks and turned toward her. I walked over to her and sat down.

"Lola, you know I love you but I feel so hurt now. You will probably end up with Harry because he's way better looking." I said looking down and on the corner of my eye I saw her look up to me.

"Is that what you think? Well your wrong. I'm not the kind of girl who will dump someone for someone else. Niall I love you and I thought you'd understand." She weakly spoke.

"I do understand." I said looking up into her blue eyes.

"Then show it."

"How?"

"Just god damn show it." She said and walked away. I'm such a fucking screw up.

Lola's POV

This was officially mine and Niall's worse fight. Why won't he understand? I love him I just have small feeling for Harry. Is that wrong? Oh god what am I saying?! Of course it's wrong!!! I should have two guys in my life. My dad and Niall.

I walked away from Niall frustrated. He acts like I will break up with him for Harry. I'm not ever going to do something like that, especially to Niall. I really love him.

The boat slowly arrived back at the lake house. I was the first one off and I went to my room right away.

I slammed the door close and I locked it afterwards. I yelled in frustration. And threw myself on my bed. I put my head into my pillow. It smelt like Niall which usually calmed me down but not now. I sighed and got up and headed to the bathroom. I decided to take a shower. I think the best when I'm in the shower and nothing will disturb me.