Chapter 13: I Love You

Lola's POV

"GOD DAMMIT MY HEAD!" I heard a loud voice say. It woke me up. I grabbed a baseball bat and ran towards the scream. I opened the door to Harrys room.

"Bloody hell Harry! I thought you were hurt!" I screamed lowering the bat. Harry was laying on his bed holding his head. "Are you okay!?" I asked and he nodded.

"Did you guys drink last night?" I asked sitting at the edge of his bed.

"Uh I think so." He responded. I rolled my eyes.

"We'll I'm going to go back to sleep! Like I was before you scared me."

"Wait! Stay!" Harry said grabbing my wrist. He looked into my eyes. And he leaned in. I got up before our lips touched.

"Harry!" I screamed and he looked upset.

"Sorry. I. Cant. Help. It" he said. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

"Now let me sleep." I said and walked away.

Harry's POV

She denied my kiss but she kissed me on my cheek. I sat on my bed holding my cheek where her soft lips touched. I smiled at myself and looked at the clock. Damn! 2:10am! I woke her up! Oh well she kissed me. Damn it! I feel horrible! I shouldn't do that to Niall! I'm not that type of person.

Okay...... I am but Niall's actually my mate and I'm not going to mess that up.

Lola's POV

I walked back into my room and sat my baseball bat down. Wait a minute I don't play baseball. Haha it was Niall's dads bat. I walked over to my bed to see Niall peacefully laying there. I kissed him on the cheek and cuddled with him. When did I get into my room? Oh well. I'm tiered. I slowly drifted away

*****

"Lola. Lola. Lola. Lola. Lola. Lola. Lola. Lola. Lola. Lola. Lola. Lola." An Irish voice said poking my cheek each time he said my name.

I groaned.

"Don't Make me do it!" He said and I felt him get up.

"Do what?"I groaned.

"THIS!" he said and tackled me with tickles. I laughed so hard!!

"I'm up!" I finally was able to say and Niall smirked at me. "What do you want you crazy boy?"

"Will you do the honor of going to a picnic with me for lunch?" Niall asked me all proper and stuff.

"Of course my good sir." I said the same way he did.

"Good. It's already 1pm. Get ready! Wear a dress for me?" He said and walked out of the room. He leaves me speechless all the time.

I got up and took a quick shower. When I dried off I chose my white and black striped dress with spaghetti straps. It had red flowers at the bottom and a tied bow at the waist. It came down to mid thigh. I slipped on some black flats and did my makeup. Only mascara and lip gloss today. I let my hair natural. I looked back at the mirror and I nodded. I was ready.

I walked out to the living room where everyone was. Dani whistled an I laughed.

"Where are you going off to?" Liam asked

"On a date with a crazy mofo leprechaun who plays guitar and kisses me." I said and Ally laughed at me.

"What?!" I said because nothing I said was that funny. She pointed behind me and I turned around. Niall was there with the weirdest expression on his face. I couldn't tell if he was hurt or trying to hold in a laugh. I laughed at his face and kissed him on the cheek.