Chapte 29

Chapter 29

•Lola's POV•

Niall grabbed my hand as we walked into this romantic restaurant. We walked through it and we walked outside and I gasped. This view right in front of me was so magical and romantic.

It was a very lovely couple table with special lights around and it was on a little balcony which allows you to see the whole city.

"How did you...." I started but he just smiled and pulled out my chair for me. I slowly walked over still amazed.

"Niall you know your the best right?" I asked as he sat down and he chuckled.

"Yup." He said popping the 'p'.

"How did you do this?" I asked

"With a little help from my friends." He said and I started laughing.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You quoted a song from The Beatles and they were talking about drugs then. I said and he smiled.

"You laugh a lot." He said and I nodded.

"I know. I think of it as over thinking the situation." I said acting so sophisticated.

"Hello may I get you two drinks?" A man asked and we both turned our heads and I smiled big.

"Dad?" I asked and looked at Niall who was smiling big.

"Hey baby girl." He said and I got up and hugged him. He kissed my forehead and I sat back down.

"Whatcha want?" My dad said

"Coke." Niall said

"Iced tea dadda." I said and he smiled and left. I turned my head to face Niall.

"Any more surprises?" I asked

"Yup." He said.

"I love you but I hate surprises." I said sighing. He laughed.

"I love you too." He said with his cheeks a little pink. He'd always have a little bit of pink on his cheeks whenever he's with me which makes me smile.

My dad came back and gave us our drinks then we ordered our food. He said it would take about 15-20 minutes.

"Like for real this view is amazing." I said turning my head to the city.

"Let's get a better view." Niall said and got up. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. I smiled and followed him to the rail. I looked down at the city as Niall was behind me holding me. I was so close that i heard his heart beat which made me smile.

"Aw look at that!" I said pointing to an old couple. Niall looked at them and smiled.

"That's what I want." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows confused.

"What?"

"I want to spend the rest of my life with the girl I love. Raise children together and grow old together. Tell her everyday that she's beautiful no matter what cloths she wears. I want to have grand children and see them grow up. I want the one girl to want the same thing." He said and my eyes teared up. That's exactly what I wanted. Niall turned me so my back was against the rail.

" Don't cry." He said and whipped the tear slipping away from my eye.

"I love you." I told him and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. I needed to go on my toes to do that. He put his hands around my waist hugging me.

"I love you more." He whispered in my ear and I blushed.

"Let's eat." He said and grabbed my hand and I followed him. He pulled out my chair and I smiled so big. It feels so nice when he a gentlemen.

I didn't even realize that the food was there but I didn't mind. I took out my fork and started eating my spaghetti.

"Wow I never knew my dad was a good cook." I said and someone laughed from behind. I turned around to see the little face I was wanting to see.

"I helped." Toby said and I smiled so big. I'm so happy right now.

"Come here buddy." I said and he ran over and he jumped on my lap an hugged me.

"Aw I've missed you so much." I said and he jumped down.

"I missed you too." He said and I realized something.

"Aw you lost another tooth?"

"Yeah. The tooth fairy brought me money for it."

"How much?"

"I don't remember. I spent it already." He said so innocently and I laughed.

"Already?"

"Yup." He said and I messed with his hair.

"Toby you weren't supposed to let her see you yet." I heard my dad yell from inside the restaurant and I giggled.

"Bye sissy. Bye Niall." Toby waved and ran inside.

"How did you get them all here?" I asked

"Liam suggested it so I took the suggestion. Thank Liam for giving me the idea." He said.

"Will do." I said and continued eating. This was the best date ever. Niall is truly the best.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys I'm back :) happy Easter to anyone who celebrates it. Sorry for not updating in a while but I have some bad news. This book is coming to an end soon. :( don't worry it ends happily.

Thanks for all the reads and votes and comments!

Love you my cupcakes

<3 harrystyles_fanpagge <3