Chapter 14: Summer Fun

Lola's POV

Niall and I were walking back to the lake house. Our fingers entwined. He made my heart skip a beat everytime we touch. I love him so much. I'm so happy he said it and this way. We walked through the door and everyone was starring at us. I looked at Harry right away.He looked like he was going to tear up when he saw our hands.

"Oh my god! How was your amazingly romantic picnic?" Louis asked and Eleanor slapped him a little.

"What he means to say is how was it?" Eleanor said and Louis pretended to pout.

"It was amazing! He gave me this necklace which I love! He's the best." I said which made him blush.

"Ooooooh let me see it!" Ally said running up to me practically attacking my neck.

"Awwww! OMG OMG TOO CUTE! OMG OMG HE LOVES YOU!" Ally screeched and Eleanor came up after her and screamed too. Niall's face was only getting redder and redder.

Harry and Zayn just sat there. emotionless. Louis and Liam smiled at us. Niall held his hand around my waist.

"So did you say it back?" Eleanor said.

"What?" I said as Niall and I sat down.

"Did you say you love him back?"

"Yes." I said blushing. "And I meant it." They all aw'd except Harry and Zayn.

"Get in your bathing suit!" Louis screeched at all of us.

"But we were going to go clubbing!" Eleanor wined.

"Tomorrow? Please!!" Louis begged and Eleanor decided to agree.

"I WANT TO SWIM IN THE LAKE!" Louis screamed and ran out of the room. Everyone laughed and we got up to dress. Niall followed me to our room.

"Which one?" I asked Niall holding out two of my bikinis. One was a hot pink one with a ruffled strapless top and the same color bottoms. The other one was a blue and white stripped one.

"Both of them will look good on you." Niall said and he grabbed his swim trunks.

"Well I see that you don't care." I said annoyed.

"No no no baby! I do care! They both just look so good on you! Anything does! Okay if I had to chose I'd chose the pink one." He said and came closer to me.

"Okay. I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry. It's my fault for not paying attention." Niall whispered and came closer to me. He put his hands on my waist and I kissed his cheek and skipped to the bathroom. I quickly stripped my cloths and put on my bikini. I put on my bathing suit cover up. It's just plan white but it doesn't matter because we will be in the water soon. I walked out and saw Niall changing. I quickly covered my eyes.

"Sorry." I said and I heard him chuckle.

"It's okay babe. You would have seen me like that soon." Niall said and uncovered my eyes. This time his swim trunks were on.

"Niall???" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Yes?" He said

"Race you" I said and pushed him away and well ran. It took him a little time to process it but soon I heard him running after me.

"Oh hell no." He joked. I ran down the stairs and bumped into someone causing us to both fall. I looked up and saw Harry. We both quickly got up.

"Sorry. I was racing Niall." I said.

"It's okay." Harry said acting happy.

"What's wrong." I asked concerned.

"Nothing." I heard his lie. Niall grabbed my waist picking me up.

"Shit!" I screamed not knowing that would happen.

"I must win." Niall said. He put me down on the couch and started to run. I ran after him right away. I looked around and Niall was out of sight. I walked out towards the lake where everyone was. I looked around and didn't see Niall. All of a sudden my body was completely wet and cold. I screamed and looked around to see that Niall had a hose in his hand. He smirked and started to run. I ran after him. He was so fast. When I was close enough I jumped on his back. He stopped then he smirked at me and headed to the lake.

"No no no no!" I said and tried to get off his back but he held his grip. Niall soon through me in the lake and Niall soon jumped in after me and he held me in the water.

"Niall. My cover up is still on! It's not supposed to be wet." I said completely serious. He chuckled and he lifted up my cover up from the bottom and I put my hands up so he could take it off all the way.

"Damn!" Niall said right when he tossed my cover up to the land.

"Wh-what?!"

"You look so so so SEXY!" he screamed the last part and everyone looked at me. I blushed and playfully slapped his arm.

"No Niall. Your the sexy one." I said which made everyone coo which meant they were listening.

Harry's POV

I'm sexy too! Why doesn't she tell me that? God she's ripping me apart! Seeing them happier and happier makes me sadder and madder. I deserve her. I should find a girlfriend and get her jealous. That should work.

Lola's POV

Niall and I were swimming in the water. Then he splashed me.

"Oh hells to the no!" I said and splashed him back.

"This means war!" Niall said and started splashing me and I splashed back. We were laughing and giggling and just enjoying each others company.

"Okay Niall you win!" I finally said giving up.

"Does the winner get a kiss?" Niall asked pulling me in.

"Of course." I said and we leaned in. Just when our lips were going to touch I splashed him and ran.

"The most important rule: Dont let your opponent distract you!" I hollered back. I ran out of the water and joined everyone on the boat.

"Hid me!" I screamed and hid behind Ally, who looked at me confused. Niall came over panting.

"I saw her come her. Come here my pretty." Niall said in a witch voice. I covered my mouth to try and not to giggle.

"Looks like I'm going to have to swim out to the Atlantic and find her." Niall said sighing and walking away. I heard a splash and I jumped up.

"Niall I'm here!" I said when I couldn't find him. I looked in the water and saw nothing.

"SHISH KABAB!" Niall screamed making me jump and I fell in the water.

"Ah shit!" Niall said and jumped in after me. He grabbed my waist and lifted me up and we were both on the boat with everyone who was laughing at us. Niall grabbed a towel and tossed it to me. I caught it and he grabbed one for himself then sat next to me.

"Niall you scared the noodles out of me." I said and everyone gave me a weird look. I laughed and soon everyone joined in.

"Let's get this boat on a roll!" Zayn said and sat in the driver seat of the boat. The boat started and it made me jump a little.

"Don't be scared, I'll hold you." Niall said then he put his arms around me. My eyes connected with Harrys. He looked so sad. I can't possibly have feelings for him..............

Could I?

______________________________________________________________________________

Cliff hanger again! Sorry! And I did something nice for y'all! I updated earlier then 10 votes. I had 7 but same diff.

Lol I'm dedicating this chapter to @xxLiamsGirlxx she's amazing and always comments! Go fan her!

Love you my cupcakes!

~harrystyles_fanpagge