Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Lola's POV

We all got up off the couch to see who it was. Niall let go of me and froze.

She's here. The girl who Niall kissed behind my back. I hated her. Her annoying smile and her "sweet" attitude and her perfect body and bleached hair. Talk about fake.

"NIALL!" She screamed running into our place and wrapped her arms around Niall. I stood there jealous. She hung onto him and he hugged back.

"Oh my gosh, Sara?" He asked and they pulled back.

"Yes! Who else!? My lil Nialler, I've missed you!" She screamed and they both stood there, laughing. I looked at them with my mouth opened. I looked towards Liam for help. He looked at me worried.

"Ehemmm." Harry coughed awkwardly and I mouthed 'thank you'.

"Oh sorry guys this is Sara, Sara this is Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and you know Lola." He said and Sara glared at me.

"Fake." Harry whispered/ coughed to me as he stood next to me and I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Sara said acting so sweet.

"Nothing." I said and gave her a fake smile. She rolled her eyes then looked at Niall. She was holding him anymore and he had his arm around her. That bitch.

"Niall I've missed you so much!" Sara said looking into Niall's eyes.

"I've missed you too Sara! Long time no see."

"Long time was so lonely without you." Sara said trying to flirt with my boyfriend INFRONT OF ME. Oh hells no.

"Excuse me but get your perfect little self off of my boyfriend." I said walking up to them.

"Excuse me, we are friends" Sara said and held him tighter.

"Oh I'm sorry, I don't want slut all over my boyfriend." I said and I heard Harry and Zayn chuckle and Louis and Liam ooooh.

"Whoa hold up there Sara isn't a slut." Niall said DEFENDING HER! My eyes opened so wide that I thought they would pop out of my head.

"Forget it then." I said and threw my hands in the air in frustration. I stormed up the stairs but stopped halfway. I looked at them both and opened my mouth to speak. "Have fun with my boyfriend."I said with sarcasm all over. I went upstairs and slammed my door shut. I sighed and slid down my door. Why was she back? Why did he have to defend her? Does he like her? What's wrong with her?

I put my head in my hands and let a few tears fall. I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Harry." He said and I got up and opened the door.

"Hey. You okay?" He asked and I didn't answer. I just sat on my bed and looked at my feet. I felt someone sit down next to me and I sighed.

"No. She's the girl." I said

"What girl?" Harry asked confused and I looked up at his eyes.

"The girl who almost ruined out whole relationship. The girl he kissed behind my back. The girl who's bullied me my whole life." I said and started to cry.

"Shh it's okay." Harry said and held me.

"No it's not Harry!" I said and got away from his grip. "She's going to win him back because she gets everything she wants."

"Then don't let her this time." He said and grabbed my hand. I followed him down the stairs and Sara rolled her eyes at me right away.

"Hey Lola." Niall said and walked up to me and gave me a hug. I didn't hug back. I was mad. He pulled apart and opened his mouth to speak.

"Lola I'm sorry." He said and I looked at him.

"No your not. You don't know what she did to me." I said and he looked at me confused.

"Give her another chance." He said taking my hands and looking him into his eyes.

"I will try." I said and he smiled.

"Great." He hugged me and we joined the group again.

"Sara." I said.

"Lola." She said and I sat down on the couch next to Niall. He put his arm around me and Sara rolled her eyes.

"So why are you here?" I asked breaking the silence. Louis and Eleanor were whispering on the couch same with Liam and Ally. Harry and Zayn were looking at their phones.

"I came to say hi to Niall and catch up." She said so bubbly that it made me want to throw up.

"How'd you find us?"

"Oh Niall told me about this place and I asked his parents so here I am." She said with a giggle afterwards.

"Cool. It's really nice to see you again." Niall said and her smile widened then she looked at me.

"How about you? Why are you here?" She asked putting disgust in the word 'you'.

"Niall and I are here on vacation with our friends." I said and her smile lowered a little.

"So you two still dating?"

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

"Forever and always." Niall said looking into my eyes. I smiled and didn't care who was there. I love him.

______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) Sorry I haven't updated for a while! I've been really busy all week! Sorry again! Thanks for reading! Vote and comment!!!

10 votes

5 comments

Love you my cupcakes

<3 harrystyles_fanpagge <3