Epilouge

Epilogue

*6 Years Later*

•Lola's POV•

"Mommy!!!" Mackenzie yelled as she walked through our front door.

"Hey baby girl!!" I said and bent down to hug her. She ran into my arms and I hugged her. She had my blonde hair and Nialls blue eyes. She had a nose like Niall too and I smiled.

Mackenzie separated our hug and ran to the tv. I laughed at her and looked up at the one boy I fell in love with.

"Hey babe." Niall spoke and wrapped me into a hug.

"Hey Niall." I said and pecked his lips.

"Guess who I ran into when I was on my way to pick up Kenzie?" Niall said walking into the living room and following me to the kitchen.

"Who?" I asked as I finished making the cupcakes I started earlier.

"Liam!" He said and I turned and smiled.

"Oh my gosh! We haven't seen him or Ally since their wedding!" I said and he nodded.

"I know. He said that Ally is 5 months pregnant and they have a little girl who's Kenzie's age." He said and I gasped.

"Awwww! Soon my best friends daughter will be my daughters best friend. I'm calling her now." I said and he sighed.

"There's a thing though." He said sad and I faced him.

"What is it?" I asked nervous for the response.

"They were are moving to the house next door!" He said happily and I playfully smacked his arm.

"Don't scare me like that!" I said and he chuckled.

"Yay!!!" I said and did this happy dance.

"Call up the boys and invite their wives and kids over. We are having a reunion." I said and Niall smiled. He nodded and took out his phone. I left the kitchen and walked over to Kenzie. I bent down to her level.

"Some of mommy and daddy's friends are coming over tonight. Some of them have kids so your going to have some new friends!" I said and her smiled widened. She had my smile but Nialls bad teeth. She'll need braces when she's older but it will be later in her life.

"Yay!" She said and hugged me. I laughed.

*Hours later*

"I missed you all so much!" I said once everyone was here. Everyone seems to be doing fine.

Ally and Liam were still them with a little girl named Delany and a baby on the way. Delany was Kenzie's age which was 4. Ally and Liam want the baby to be a surprise gender so they decided on the name Alex. It fits for a girl or a boy.

Louis proposed to Eleanor a few years back before Kenzie was born and they have a little boy named Patric and he's only 2 years. They waited to have a baby but they still did.

Zayn ended with a girl named Perrie. I've talked to her once and she's really sweet and nice. Zayn and her are engaged now. Their wedding is in November which now it's only April. They waited a long time to get married. Zayn got her pregnant before he asked her to marry him so they have a little boy named Will. He's only 3 years but he's so cute.

Harry isn't married but he has a girlfriend. Her name is Holly and he seems to really like her. I can tell it in their eyes that they really care for each other.

We all laughed as the kids played. It turns out that Zayn and Perrie live right by my dad. Oh I've missed my Dad and Toby. Even my little pup, Polly. Polly is really old now so I'm not surprised if she passes. She lived a long life already.

Dad and Toby have been good. Dad found a new girlfriend. It's hard for all of us when he started dating again. No one compares to my mom but Patty, his girlfriend, is really sweet and nice. Even Toby likes her. Toby is now 13. He's still the little caring boy and he actually has good style. He reminds me of a tiny Niall.

"I'm so happy you are movin in next door." I said to Ally and Liam. They smiled and nodded.

"I know we are so excited!" Ally said as I laughed. I looked over at Kenzie and Delany and they seemed to be getting along. That made me miss the old days with me and Ally.

*FLASHBACK*

"Dad I made a new friend today!" I said as I arrived home from the first day of 5th grade.

"Oh really? What's her name?" He asked coming out of the kitchen. "Oh she's here now." He said as she spotted Ally.

"I'm Allison but people call me Ally." Ally said. Her brown hair was up in a pony tail and she was wearing her school uniform like me.

"Oh I'm Lola's dad." He said and she nodded.

"Let's go to my room!" I said and we ran up to my room. That was the first time Ally and I became friends.

*end of flashback*

It was getting late so everyone was getting ready to leave. Soon it was just Liam, Ally, Niall, and I. The two girls fell asleep.

"You don't have to help clean up." I told Liam as he grabbed the dishes with me.

"Oh it's fine." He said and i smiled.

"Babe we have to take Delany home now." Ally informed Liam and he nodded. Liam walked over to the girls and Niall followed. Ally walked over to me smiling. We both hugged each other.

"See you later neighbor!" I said as they left and I heard her chuckle. I looked around and saw that Niall was walking up the stairs with Mackenzie in hand, I followed him up and watched him put her to sleep. While watching them I realized that my life is perfect. I married my first love and we have a beautiful daughter. All our closest friends are doing really good and life is just perfect.

~THE END~

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N sorry for not updating in a while! I thought I posted it but I guess I didn't.

So there is the end of Kiss You! Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting! You guys are the ones that keep me writing!!!!

I love each and every one of you!!

<3harrystyles_fanpagge<3