Chapter 23

Chapter 23

*WARNING-SOME SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER*

Lola's POV

I woke up with a chill. I opened my eyes and saw Niall in front of me asleep. Aw he looks so cute and peaceful. I had to go to the bathroom so I tried to get up but his hands were wrapped around my waist so I couldn't move.

I wiggled until I got free. I got up and realized I had NO cloths on. Great. I looked around on the floor until I found cloths. I grabbed my undergarments and I put Niall's shirt on. I liked how it felt. It was bigger so it was baggy on me.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my hands then I looked into the mirror. Oh my god my hair looks like shit! I grabbed my brush and brushed it until it was smooth. I braided it to the side and went back into our room to see Niall up. He was in his boxers and sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I thought you left babe." He said sounding relieved.

"Why would I ever leave you?" I asked and sat behind him and wrapped my legs around him.

"I don't know." He said and I started kissing his neck. He moaned in pleasure.

"Did I tell you that you look amazing in my shirt?" He asked and I stopped kissing.

"No." I said and began to suck on his neck.

"Lola." He said pleading and I continued. He stopped me and turned me around. He crashed his lips into mine and I kissed back. He pressed his tongue into my mouth and I giggled. He pushed me down onto the bed and got on top of me. He leaned in and kissed me. Soon he pushed his hip into mine and I let out a small moan.

"LOLA!!!" I heard someone scream and Niall groaned then got off of me. He grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs to the person calling me. Niall seemed angry that someone interrupted us. He looked so cute angry. Niall didn't bother to put on his shirt so he was only in his boxers. I giggled at him.

"Yes?" I asked walking into the living room where everyone was.

"I TOLD YOU!!" Louis said and Zayn pulled out money and handed it to him.

"Uh what?" I asked and grabbed two muffins for Niall and I.

"They betted." Ally said

"On what?" Niall asked.

"You guys." Harry said

"What?" Niall and I asked confused. I took a bite of my blueberry muffin waiting on their response. They sat there laughing.

"Okay what the hell!" I said finishing my blueberry muffin. They didn't respond so I rolled my eyes. I got up and threw the raper away. I felt all eyes staring at me.

"Nice underwear love." Louis said and my face turned bright red. I screeched a little and pulled Niall's shirt underneath my bum. I heard them all laugh and Niall scratched his neck awkwardly.

"So what was the bet?" I asked sitting down still having my face lit up.

"If you would come out with Niall's shirt on or not." Eleanor said and I blushed. I looked over at Niall who's face was also red.

"So what you two do?" Liam asked and Ally slapped his arm.

"Shhh it's there love life." Ally said and I hid my face into my hands. Niall wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"No need to be embarrassed." He whispered to me and I giggled.

"AWWWWW" The whole group said and I looked down blushing.