Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Lola's POV

"LOLA!" He screamed and embraced me in a hug.

"Oh my god! Grandpa!" I screamed and hugged him back. I haven't seen my grandpa as much as usual since my mom died. He must have moved here! I forgot where he said he moved. Wait a second..

"How did you find me?" I asked pulling away from the hug.

"I never knew Niall was the one." Grandpa said and I looked at him confused.

"How do you know Niall?" I asked and right on cue Niall walked over and hugged my grandpa.

"Niall, my boy! Did you give it to her?"

"Yes." Niall said and I looked at him confused.

"Whoa whoa whoa! What's going on here?" I asked and they both laughed.

"Niall here came by my shop." Grandpa said and put a hand on Niall's shoulder.

"Shop?" I asked and they nodded.

"You see I make jewelry." Grandpa said and I figured it out! Grandpa made me the necklace that Niall gave to me.

"OH MY GOSH!" I said and hugged them both. They laughed.

"So I see he has been treating you good." Grandpa said and looked at my shirt. I felt my cheeks turn bright pink.

"Yes he's the best." I said and looked at Niall.

"Good. I just came to check on you two." Grandpa said and I smiled.

"Your the best!" I said and he laughed.

"I know." He said. I loved him so much because he is so young in heart.

"How have your dad and Toby been?" Grandpa asked.

"Good. They miss me and I miss them. I know they miss you." I said and he frowned a little.

"I know. It's hard now." He said and I nodded.

"It's okay. You should stop by sometime." I said and he nodded.

"I think I will." He said and I smiled.

"I have to get going now." He said and hugged me one last time. He put his umbrella up and walked away. I closed the door and faced Niall.

"You know your the best." I said and he grabbed my waist.

"Nothing compared to you." He said and I giggled. He pulled me in to kiss me.

"Who was at the door?" Louis said coming up to us.

"My grandpa you dick." I said. He always tries to ruin our kisses.

"I'm not a dick but I have one." He said smiling. Niall chuckled a little.

"What do you want Lou?" I asked

"We gonna watch another movie." Louis said and walked away. I looked at him confused. Niall turned my head to face him.

"Where were we?" He asked and leaned down. He kissed my lips and I kissed back. It was a passionate kiss.

"THEY MAKING OUT AGAIN!" Someone shouted and I laughed. I grabbed Niall's hand and we walked back to the kitchen.

*

"Is the popcorn done?" I asked sitting on the counter and swinging my legs.

"Yup" Niall said popping the 'p'

"Good!" I said and grabbed the popcorn bowel and ran to the TV. I heard Niall chuckle and then sit next to me. This time they were watching a non-scary movie. It was a chick flick. The Vow.

"Eleanor or Ally?" I asked and they looked at me.

"What?" Everyone asked in sync.

"Who chose this?" I asked and they all said 'oh' at the same time.

"Louis actually did." Zayn said and I looked at him confused.

"What? I have a soft side." Louis said and I nodded. Niall placed his arm around me and we watched the movie together.

"Niall?" I asked

"Ye?"

"When did you meet my grandpa?" I asked and he faced me.

"I didn't know it was him until he told me." He said

"Oh." I said and faced the TV again. I was about to fall asleep when there was this huge bang outside. We all jumped up and looked around.

"What was that?" Ally asked hugging Liam.

"Probably just the storm." Liam said and there was another bang.

"I don't think so Liam." Zayn said and looked outside the window.

"What the-" Zayn started but the door flung open. We all screamed and Niall held on to me so tight.

She's back

______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) filler up chapty!! Thanks for all the reads! Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I had a writers block... Sorry guys! I know this was a bad chapter! Check out my Louis Tomlinson fanfic called Summer Love! Please and thank you!!!!

10 votes

5 comments

Love you my cupcakes

<3 harrystyles_fanpagge <3