Chapter 12: Feelings Come Out

Harry's POV

How the hell can Niall tell her he loves her? That's should be me!!! I like her! Am I jealous of Niall? Oh my gosh! I am! It's not right what I did to Lola. But I did it! Why?

When I got to my room I ripped of my shirt and got in my bed, mad. I couldn't sleep. My mind was on Lola and Niall. Mostly Lola. She's so beautiful and her laugh. My god her laugh is gorgeous! Her beautiful long blonde hair. Her blue eyes that sparkle whenever you complement her. I loved them. I need to tell her that I like her. Even if I can't have her now.

Zayn's POV

I slammed my door to my bedroom. Niall's going to tell Lola he loves her! That's not fair! I like her too!

I jumped into my bed right away. And sat there in thought. Lola is so beautiful and innocent. Her blonde hair that goes down to her middle back. Her blue eyes that glisten when she laughs. I need to tell her I liked her.

*the next day*

Lola's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I looked to the body next to me smiling.

"Good morning beautiful!" Niall said pulling me close. I giggled. Then I looked down at his bare torso. There were so many bruises.

"Oh my god!" I said sitting up. Ow that hurt.

"Careful baby!" He told me, helping me sit up. My body ached so badly. I remembered something from last night. He told me he loved me. I think.

"Niall?" I asked as he cuddled me.

"Yes?"

"I um...who made pancakes?" I couldn't say it back. What if he didn't really say the words.

"Let's find out!" He said picking me up bridal style and brought me to the kitchen. He set me down when we got in there.

"Hey Harry!" Niall said cheerful. And Harry grumbled something to himself. He seemed upset.

"What's wrong Harry?" I asked walking up to the plate of pancakes.

"Nothing."

"So uh did you make these?" I asked him changing the subject.

"Yeah are they good?" He asked me as I saw Niall walk upstairs. Where was he going?

"Lola now that we are alone I need to tell you something."

"Okay Harry anything." I said and he grabbed my hand.

"Let me take you out." He told me and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What?"

"Lola, I like you a lot. I know your dating Niall but it kills me if you didn't know how I felt." I was in shock. He liked me? No he used me.

"Harry. I can't." I said and turned around. I'm so confused. He stopped me and turned me around. His lips crashed into mine. My eyes were wide open in shock. Then I felt my eyes slowly closed and I kissed back. Then I realized what happened. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him backwards.

"Harry what the hell!!!" I heard a boy call behind us. I turned and saw Zayn not Niall. Why was he mad?

"Zayn?" I said confused.

"Lola! How could you!" He screamed at me.

"Zayn why are you mad?" I asked as I slipped from Harrys grip.

"Because!" He told me and he got closer. He was angry I backed away into Harry. Harry caught me and held me.

"Because what?!" I asked him. Getting away from Harry.