Chapter 21:Prank War Part 1

Chapter 21: Prank War Part 1

Lola's POV

"Okay Niall got it?" I asked after explaining it and he nodded.

"Okay we will attack Zayn and Harry first so they will be eliminated." I said.

Just so you know the teams are Louis and Eleanor, Harry and Zayn, Liam and Ally, and me and Niall.

"Okay this should be easy. You go get Zayn's shampoo, hair gel, and conditioner . I'll get the pudding, food die and Harry's underwear." Niall said and I nodded.

"Act natural." I said and he smirked. We quietly walked out of the room. I walked towards Zayn's room and Niall walked downstairs. I slowly opened the door to make sure no one was in there. I looked around cautiously and no one was there. I slipped into his bathroom and grabbed all of his hair supplies. And that was a lot! I laughed at his expression when he sees what happens. I replaced it with old bottles of it. He just needs to think they're there for now. I quickly walked make into our room so I can put all of Zayn's stuff down and do the rest of my job. I put it all into our bathroom and opened the bottles. I jumped when I heard the bedroom door open. I quickly checked who it was and it was Niall. Good. He was untouched and he had everything.

"Good job babe." He told me joining me in the bathroom(not like that :P)

"You too! Now lets do this quick so they don't notice. I grabbed the vanilla pudding and put some food dye in it so it wouldn't look like pudding. I dumped all of Zayn's hair products in down the sink so I could put the pudding in the bottles. I mixed the pudding with a little but of water and mixed it around. Completed. Niall was putting the pudding in Harry's underpants. We both also signed Harry'a underwear and Zayn's hair bottles. Each and every pair. When we were done we both slowly walked into their room. Luckily they weren't there. I stuffed Zayn's hair stuff back and grabbed the fake bottles while Niall put Harry's underwear back. We both high-fived.

"Okay we need to wait for Ally and Liam to fall asleep. Lets put on a Disney marathon so they will be asleep." Niall suggested and I agreed. We walked downstairs where everyone was playing cards.

"What were you two doing up there?" Louis smirked and I laughed.

"Having some fun." I said and nudged Niall and he laughed too. They all thought we did 'it'.

"Wanna have a Disney marathon?" I asked and Liam's eyes lit up.

"YES!" They all screamed in unison. Perfect falling into plan.

"Ally and I will make the popcorn. You all start it." I said. I needed some girl time with my bestie. Eleanor is also my best friend but Ally's more like my sister plus I needed to talk to her. Liam quickly pecked Ally's lips before she left. I smiled at them. They were meant to be.

"Hey gurl!" Ally said walking into the kitchen as I got the popcorn maker. They had no microwave popcorn.

"Hey AlAl!" I said and she looked at me stern.

"Don't call me that." She said and I put my hands up in surrender. We both laughed as the popcorn cornels popped.

"So Ally? Do you like Purple or Pink better?" I asked for the prank.

"Hummm idk. I love them together! They are so awesome!" She said and I smiled. Looks like it's gonna be two colored.

"Okay just wondering." I said and she gave me a questioning look. We laughed and talked until the popcorn finished. We walked back to the living room with the big bowel of popcorn. They decided on Toy Story. I wonder who picked....oh duh, Liam did.

I laid on the couch on top of like 3 people. My head on Niall's lap and my legs on Eleanor and Louis. I laughed at how they didn't push me off. Niall twisted my hair on his finger throughout the movie. It was so cute!!

"Guys ima take a shower!" Zayn said and Niall and I tried to keep our laughs inside. Zayn walked upstairs and as soon as we heard the door close I fell on the ground laughing. Everyone looked at us like we were crazy.

"Okay.....that was weird." Harry said as I still laughed but got up and sat back down. 3.....2.....1

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!" We all heard Zayn yell an Niall and I laughed even harder.

"Oh god what did you two do?" Ally said as we continued to laugh. Zayn came downstairs with just a towel on. The pudding was rubbed in his hair and his face was red from anger. Holy fuck he looked hilarious! Everyone joined into our laughter except Zayn and Liam. Liam shook his head at us.

"Who did this?" Zayn said still anger

"PRANK WAR!" Niall and I yelled out.

"Your out!" Louis added afterwards.

"ZAYN! MY OWN TEAMMATE!" Harry said dramatically.

"Where's my real hair stuff?" Zayn said looking dead at me which kind of scared me but was still FUNNY!

"I put it down the sink." I said innocently. Every laughed even harder this time I got Liam to chuckle.

"Your lucky I brought extra." Zayn said pointing his index finger at Niall and I then walked upstairs. I heard him mumble some cuss words. When we heard the door slam everyone laughed so hard even Liam.

"NICE ONE!" Louis said high-fiving Niall and I.

"I'm going to bed now! Too much laughter for a day." Ally said getting off the ground and holding her stomach still smiling.

"I'll join you!" Liam said and I smiled

"Perfect." Niall whispered in my ear

______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N ZAYN IS OUT!!! How you like the prank war? JS idk if that stuff really works I just made it up..lol

15votes

8comments for next chapter! Ps I let the not enough vomments last chapter slide but not this chapter:P

Love you my cupcakes)

<3 harrystyles_fanpagge <3