Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Harry's POV

Her eyes caught mine. Instantly I felt my heart race. I really liked her but I lost my chance with her.

"Why am I such a dick?" I mumbled and Lou looked at me confused.

"What's up your ball sack?" Louis asked which made me smile.

"Um....nothing." I said and looked back at Lola. She was sitting on top of Niall's lap and they were laughing and loving and I was here alone.

"Harry I know you better then anyone. Why are you so upset? This whole trip you've been quite." Lou said looking at me concern.

"Lou. It's. Them." I said looking at Nola over there.

"Oh mate. It's okay. There's plenty of fish in the sea. And the lake, look around." Louis said referring to the lake we were on.

"Lou I think shes the girl." I said looking away from Lola.

"But now let's PARTAY!" Louis said jumping up on the last part and every stared at him. Louis put a hand out to Eleanor and she took it. Then he put a hand out to Ally and Lola. All three girls were with him in the middle dancing. Zayn turned up the music laughing. The song was Boyfriend by Justin Bieber which made the girls do some inappropriate moves. God dammit Lola stop! Your fucking turning me on!

Lola's POV

I was swaying my hips then I looked at Niall. His jaw was wide open and I wiggled my eye brows which made him laugh. I went over to him and started dancing on him a little then I got up and grabbed his hand. Then the radio that Zayn turned up started playing Locked Out Of Heaven by my man Bruno Mars.

"Oh ya ya. Oh ya ya ya ya. UH!" Niall sang along. His grunt made me laugh because the face he made. We looked so dumb jumping around a boat in the middle of the lake but I didn't give a shit.

I looked over at Ally who was dancing with Liam and I was laughing because Ally was like the worse dancer but Liam didnt mind one bit. They were having so much fun. Then I thought about Zayn and Harry. They are just sitting down looking at all of us having fun.

"SWITCH PARTNERS!" Louis yelled. He must be a freakin mind reader. I looked around and this time the partners were Harry and Ally

Liam and Niall

Eleanor and Zayn

Me and Louis.

Then the radio switched to Scream and Shout. Oh shit. Louis wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed. We started grinding each other, obviously joking. When we were doing this I had no butterflies, no sweaty palms, just fun. Eleanor and Niall stood there in shocked at first then they saw us joking and shrugged.

"Lola, Harry likes you a lot." Louis whispered to me and I looked up at him confused.

"No he fucking used me! We are just friends, Lou." I said then I looked over at Harry and his eyes were glued on me. I rolled my eyes and paid attention to the dancing.

"He had a fucking boner when you were dirty dancing on Niall." Louis said which made me stop dancing.

"What the fuck are you trying to do? I'm dating Niall!" I said and Louis stopped to and he just starred at me. His face was so serious.

"Lola just remember that." Louis said. "SWITCH PARTNERS!" Louis said screaming in my ear so I slapped him.

"Don't kill my ears." I said and he smiled. This time the partners were

Eleanor and Niall

Liam and Louis

Ally and Zayn