𝑖. ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ

ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴋɪᴅs sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴀʟᴇғɪᴄᴇɴᴛ's ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇ, all looking at her expectantly

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ғ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴋɪᴅs sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ғ ᴍᴀʟᴇғɪᴄᴇɴᴛ's ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇ, all looking at her expectantly. Sam had her arms crossed as she listened to Maleficent speak about their plan.

"You will go. You will find fairy godmother and you will bring back the magic wand. Easy peasy." Maleficent sent a wink to the five kids.

Mal looked back at her friends, before looking to her mother again. "What's in it for us?" Mal gestured to her friends, but Maleficent didn't get her hint.

"Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns." Sam rolled her eyes as Maleficent babbled on about her world domination. Carlos spoke up from next to Sam.

"Um, I... I think she meant us." Carlos pointed his finger all around the group, as everyone nodded.

Maleficent snapped in Mal's face, making her come closer. "It's all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" Maleficent asked her daughter.

Mal shrugged sheepishly and nodded. "Well, yeah. I mean, who doesn't..."

Maleficent bursted into a shout. "Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more." Mal and her friends jumped at Maleficent's sudden energy. "And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will!"

"Our will." Evil Queen pitched in, causing Maleficent to sigh.

"Our will, our will." Maleficent snapped in Mal's face again, turning the attention onto her. "And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your lives, missy." Maleficent winked.

"What...mom-"

"Hush." Maleficent's eyes began to turn green, as she and Mal had a staring contest. Mal ended up losing, forcing the five teens to have to go to school.

"Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him too much." Cruella whined as Sam walked over to her father, who was sitting in a chair, tapping the table with his finger.

Carlos looked at his mother in shock. "Really, mom?"

"Los, don't get your hopes up-"

"Yes. Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and scrape the bunions off my feet?" Sam facepalmed as she watched Carlos' shoulders drop.

"Told you." Sam muttered.

Carlos heard Sam next to her dad, making him scoff. "Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing." he muttered.

"Oh, Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon." Cruella stated, trying to scare her son into staying home. Carlos went from chill to alert. His face screamed worry.

"Oh, no! I'm not going!"

"We'll, they aren't taking Shuang either." Shan spoke, standing up from his chair. "She has too much to do. I'm training my daughter to be a proper warrior, not a wimp." he stated.

"Dad, it's Sam-"

"Shuang."

Sam hated her first name sometimes. It wasn't the name itself, she just didn't like the way it rolled off of people's tongue.

Jafar was the next to speak. "Well, Jay isn't going either. I need him to stock the shelves in my store." Jay and his father went to the side.

"Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow, hmm?" Evie put a hand on her unibrow that was barely there as her mother spoke.

Maleficent snapped. "What is wrong with you all? People used to cower at the mention of our names! For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island. For 20 years, they have robbed us from our revenge!" Maleficent complained, before moving to Evil Queen. "Revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men."

"Ow!"

"Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!" she continued, making Jafar angry as Jay tried to calm him down.

"Revenge on Mulan and her tiny allies." Maleficent spoke to Shan, making him slam his hand in the table in anger.

"Woah, Dad." Sam calmed him.

"Revenge on every sneaky dalmatian that escaped your clutches." Maleficent walked up to Cruella, who began messing with the stuffed dog on her shoulder.

"Shuang." Her father whispered, making her turn to him. "Nǐ huì dài huí mózhàng." He spoke in Chinese, Sam nodding her head along. "Dāng nǐ zhèyàng zuò shí, wǒ hé nǐ huì líkāi. Chúle wǒmen méiyǒu rén."

"Dànshì bàba!" Sam spoke, before she was interrupted.

"Méiyǒu huíhuà." He stopped her. She sighed before nodding at her father's orders. "Ràng wǒ gǎndào zìháo, wǒmen kěyǐguò shàng wǒmen yīzhí xiǎng yào de shēnghuó, nǐ hé wǒ."

Sam looked at her father, before nodding in determination. "Hǎo de bàba."

MEANINGS !

Nǐ huì dài huí mózhàng. - You will bring back the wand.

I FORGOT THE REST, BUT ITS BASICALLY JUST TELLING HER TO NOT DISSAPOINT THEM, AND HOW THEY WILL LEAVE WITH THE WAND, NOBODY ELSE!