𝑖𝑣. sᴛᴀʀᴛs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄ, ᴇɴᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʀʟᴏs

sᴛᴀʀᴛs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄ, ᴇɴᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʀʟᴏs
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

sᴛᴀʀᴛs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄ, ᴇɴᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʀʟᴏs𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇx ᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴀsɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇs. ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ᴋɪᴅs we're required to attend a goodness class, which was only invented when they got there, not to mention. Sam sat in between Mal and Evie, not wanting to deal with the stupidness of the boys. She had her head on Evie's shoulder as she briefly scribbled on the desk.

They answered questions every ten seconds, all of them being related to crimes. So ironic.

When it came to answering the questions, Mal and Sam were usually the ones to raise their hand, king the answer that sounds no fun at all. The class is interrupted when a unfamiliar girl walked into the class, squealing as she ran to Fairy God Mother. She muttered a couple of greetings, which Sam realized that she smiled a small bit a Carlos. Sam held a frown as she watch Jane walk away.

A ping of what had seemed to be jealousy hit Sam. Carlos had been one of her best friends forever. Though it didn't seem like it, that was her other person. Jay and Sam had a brother sister relationship that nobody could beat. But could Carlos do just that?

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴀᴍ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜᴜɢᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ғ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴀᴍ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜᴜɢᴇ. The boys had been invited to play a new sport, and when she had volunteered to try it herself, she was laughed at, and was given looks as if she were crazy.

'A girl can't play tourney!'

The one thing that Chad Charming said to her, that had her in the bleachers with her arms crossed, a frown on her lips as she still supported Jay and Carlos on the field.

As she watched the boys get tossed around, she clapped loudly as Jay finally made a goal.

"Go Jay!" Sam yelled, watching as he danced happily. She looked to see Carlos on the ground, breathing hard. Sam jumped up from the bleachers, going down to meet the boys half way. She gave Jay a high five, before coming face to face with the white-rooted haired boy.