𝑥𝑖𝑥. ɪᴛs ɢᴏɪɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

ɪᴛs ɢᴏɪɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀʟ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴄᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ bringing her lover to the Isle, she went off to go see Uma, giving in and trying her best to get Ben back

ᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀʟ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴄᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ bringing her lover to the Isle, she went off to go see Uma, giving in and trying her best to get Ben back. When she returned, she had nothing but bad news for her friends.

"There is no way we're gonna give Uma the wand!" Evie exclaimed, pacing around the hangout. "We can't just let her destroy Auradon!"

"Uma doesn't get the wand then Ben's a goner. There's no other way!" Sam argued, sitting on the couch with her head in her hands.

"Great, so we're just gonna give Uma, out of all people, the wand." Evie retorted, looking at Sam angrily as she shrugged. Everyone's arguing voices overlapped as they try to figure out what to do.

Mal quickly spoke up, trying to stop their bickering. "Wait, you guys." She drew all the attention as everyone stared at her. "Your 3D printer!" she spoke in realization.

Carlos formed a smirk on his face.
"A phony wand! In my sleep!"

"Yeah, but the second Uma tests it, she'll know it's fake!" Evie spoke, as Sam stood up, leaning against the arm of the couch.

"Okay so we need to get Ben out of there really fast. We need some kind of diversion." she spoke.

Sam snapped in realization. "Smoke bombs." she spoke, receiving a high five from Mal. "We can get the chemicals from Lady Tremaine's."

"Oh and sick hair by the way." Evie walked up to Mal, looking at her purple dyed locs. "Evil Stepmom really stepped up her game."

"Okay you wanna know something? Dizzy did this." Mal admitted, which caught Sam's attention.

"No way, Little Dizz!" Sam exclaimed, overlapping her voice with the girls as they talked about Mal's hair.

They were interrupted by Jay, who had whistled. "Hello?" Carlos dragged, the girls began to focus.

"Okay, meet up at Pirates Bay no later than noon." Mal concluded as everyone began to put on their jackets. "And you guys, losing, not an option." Mal turned to Sam, nodding.

"Because we're rotten." Sam started.

"To the core." The group finished.

"Now let's do this."

———
TIME SKIP DUE TO MY LAZINESS
———

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟs ᴡᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇs ʙᴀʏ, ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴʀᴏɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ as the limo pulled up. Carlos and Jay got out, allowing Sam to also see Lonnie get out of the back of the car. Sam quickly ran to Lonnie and hugged her.