𝑥𝑣𝑖𝑖. ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ

ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪsʟᴇ, sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ limo in a wrap of tarp in order to keep it hidden

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪsʟᴇ, sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ limo in a wrap of tarp in order to keep it hidden. The group were walking down an alleyway, when Ben had wandered off, exploring.

Evie quickly grabbed him by the arm, stopping him from speaking to the pedestrian. "Ben, this isn't a parade, this is the isle." Evie scolded as Sam walked next to her.

"Keep your hands in your pockets at all times." Sam instructed, making Ben put his hands in his pockets.

Jay quickly intervened, piping in. "Unless you're stealing something."

"You either slouch or strut." Carlos spoke, looking at Ben sternly.

"And never, ever smile." Evie finished, her voice getting lower as her sweet voice faded. Ben opened his mouth, about to say thank you, before Sam came in front of him.

"Zip it." Sam stopped him, her hands making a zip motion to her mouth as Ben shut his own. Sam slapped his shoulder lightly. "No thank yous, and drop the please also." She spoke, before letting out a sly smirk. "Just be like us. Chill..."

"Let me tell you something you can really trust." Evie started, leaning against Ben's shoulder, before switching to the other side. "Everybody's got a wicked side!" She exclaimed, scaring Ben slightly.

"I know you think that you could never be like us." Sam began after Evie, all four of the VKs standing in a line, playing cool.
"Watch and learn so you can get it right." Sam sung, watching as Ben paid close attention, before getting up to dance with her friends.

"You need to drag your feet! You need to nod your head." The VK's danced to the beat, Ben's eyes trailing on each of them. "You need to lean back, slip through the cracks." Sam stood beside Ben, not catching herself watch Carlos as he got up from the ground, causing him to smirk. "You need to not care!"

"Uh, you need to not stare." he playfully pushed her face away, making her punch his shoulder as she blushed, making him laughed slightly.

"You need a whole lot of help!" The group exclaimed.

"You need to not be yourself" Evie muttered.

"You wanna be cool?" Sam sung her question, making Ben nod eagerly. Evie had her hand on Carlos' shoulder, smirking as he stared at Sam in awe. "Let me show you how!"

"Need to break the rules, I can show you how!" Evie joined in.

"And once you catch this feeling, yeah, once you catch this feeling! You'll be chillin', chillin', oh." The group began dancing again, Ben horribly trying to catch on.

"Chillin' like a villain (chillin')
Chillin' like a villain (chillin')
Chillin' like a villain (hey)
Chillin' like a, chillin' like a (hey), villain."

"You draw attention when you act like that." Evie smacked Ben on his shoulder, leading him away from the man that was yet again trying to sell him something. "Let us teach you how to disappear."

"You look like you would lose a fight to an alley cat." Sam jumped off the railing, facing Ben in the face. "You gotta be wrong to get it right 'round here!" Evie made a weird rawr sound.

"You need to watch your back, you need to creep around." The group of VK's danced on the railing yet again. "You need to slide real smooth." Ben hardly hit a canister, making the group put fingers to their mouths. "Don't make a sound!"

"And if you want it, take it. And if you can't take it, break it!" Carlos did a move on the floor. As Ben tried to copy him, he failed and fell over instead. The group tried to help him up as they all sung. "If you care about your health."

"Seriously, you need to not be yourself." Evie told him.

"You wanna be cool? Let me show you how!" The group sat on the rail together, snapping to the beat that played. "Need to break the rules, I can show you how." Carlos jumped off the railing, quickly holding his hand out to help Sam down as she sung.

"And once you catch this feeling! Yeah, once you catch this feeling." Ben began to get the hang of the being a villain part, making him smile proudly. "You'll be chillin', chillin', oh."

"Chillin' like a villain (chillin')
Chillin' like a villain (chillin')
Chillin' like a-"

"I really wanna be bad a lot, and I'm giving it my best shot." Ben sung, turning to his friends, a frown quickly taking over his face. "But it's hard being what I'm not."

"Well if you don't, you're gonna get us caught." Carlos pointed out.

"He's right we gotta stay low-key." Sam harmonized, slapping Ben's shoulder yet again. "Now show us how bad you can be."

"Like this?" Ben pulled out Evie's sunglasses and Jay's wallet, making them snatch it back with smirks. "Like this?" He held up Carlos' phone, his wallpaper showing him and Sam in a picture, him staring at her while she smiled into the camera. He quickly snatched it back and shut it off, hoping she had not seen it as Ben held up Sam's bracelet. She took it back with a small smile.

"Oh yeah, I think I got this, let's go, I'm ready to rock this!" Ben did an awkward dance, putting his hands in front of the group. "And I ain't gonna thank you for your help." He paused, before smiling wide. "I think I found the worst in myself!"

"You wanna be cool? Let me show you how!" The group strutted down the alley way as Sam sang the lyrics. "Need to break the rules, I can show you how!"

"And once you catch this feeling. Yeah, once you catch this feeling! You'll be chillin', chillin', oh!" The group began dancing again, happy that Ben had officially become a villain.

"Chillin' like a villain (chillin')
Chillin' like a villain (chillin')
Chillin' like a villain!"

Ben continued to dance down the alleyway, before bumping into a chest harshly. He took the second to look up, not knowing who it was as they stared back at him with wide eyes.

 He took the second to look up, not knowing who it was as they stared back at him with wide eyes