𝑣. ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴄᴀʀʟᴏs ʜᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ's ʀᴏᴏᴍ, bored after tourney tryouts and his running practice

ᴄᴀʀʟᴏs ʜᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ's ʀᴏᴏᴍ, bored after tourney tryouts and his running practice. Sam and him decided to take a quick walk until Jay came back from talking to coach.

They walked around the school till they made it to a empty hallway. They had been walking in silence the whole time, considering that any topic they talked about could reveal their plan. When they walked deep into the empty hall, Sam began to speak.

"Do you think we can pull this off?" Sam quietly asked, careful in case someone can hear her.

Carlos turned a little bit to look at her. "You guys can. I don't think I could do it." he muttered as he halted his steps.

Sam followed his actions, a frown on her face. "Why do you say that?"

Carlos sighed. "Have you ever thought about, you know, not being evil?" he asked, making Sam think out his words. "What a life would be like here, if we could be our own people? Instead of following our parents everywhere?"

Sam looked at her friend. "I have, but it can't happen." she spoke, hearing Carlos sigh again in sadness. "Our parents are villains. We are their kids. There's no happy ending for us. It's the only reason we live."

Carlos held his head down as he started to walk again. They ended up in a awkward silence as Carlos got another question in his mind. "Are you afraid to do this?"

Sam walked beside him, allowing a small nod to slip through. "Yeah, but there's no room for fear. We have to do this." she muttered.

"At least we'll do it together." Carlos sent the girl a small smile.

Yeah. Together.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ʜᴀᴅ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴊᴀʏ, who had bursted into the room in a auradon tourney jersey

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ʜᴀᴅ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴊᴀʏ, who had bursted into the room in a auradon tourney jersey. Evie and Carlos were excited for him, but Sam was worried about how attached they were getting to the place as she sat next to Carlos.

"Did the plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?" Jay asked, after presenting himself with joy.

Mal looked up at him, irritation written all over her face. "Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book. If I hadn't completely struck out?!" Mal shouted, causing Jay to jump in surprise.

"Oh, someone's in a bad mood." Jay spoke as Carlos and Evie giggled. Mal sighed as she closed her book.

"My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!" Mal stated sadly, watching as Sam stared into space. Sam was torn back to reality as she heard Jay.

"We can do this!" Jay suddenly shouted, causing each child to look at him in confusion. "If we stick together."

Sam laughed, grabbing her book off the floor. "Look at you, all about teamwork." she spoke, causing him to smile.

"And we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten..." Mal spoke.

"To the core." Everyone finished for her. There was a silence that filled the room, before Evie stopped sewing and looked at the group.

She put her hand under her chin. "Oh, yeah. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go. I have nothing to wear, of course." The group looked at Evie with a mixture of grateful and anger, for her not mentioning something earlier. She shrugged her shoulders, oblivious to why people were looking at her. "What?"

Their conversation was interrupted as a knock on the door came to be. Mal got up from her bed, opening it to reveal Prince Ben.

"Hey, Mal." Ben greeted nervously, causing Mal to raise an eyebrow. "I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering If you had any questions or anything... That... you needed..."

Mal looked back at her friends, who all shook their heads no, before turning to the prince. "Not that I know of." she nodded.

Ben let out a small sigh, before clapping his hands together. "Okay. All right. Well, uh, If you need anything, just, uh..."

"Oh, wait!" Ben looked back at the girl with a small shy smile. "Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" Mal gestured to the people in the room.

Ben nodded, answering her question. "Yeah, the whole school goes." he explained, smiling.

"Wow. That is beyond exciting." Mal pretended to act excited as her friends watched. "Do you think that It's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" she asked.

Ben's smile disappeared as he sighed. "I wish you could. Up front It's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend." Ben explained. A lightbulb went off in Mal's head.

"And your girlfriend?"

Ben nodded. "Yeah. I'm sorry."

Mal went quiet for a little bit, before mustering up a fake smile, aiming it to Ben. "Okay. Thanks, bye!" She shut the door in Ben's face, turning to face her friends with a smirk. "    I think It's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend." Mal clapped towards her book, Carlos grabbed it and tossed it to her as she caught it. "And I need a love spell."

ship names??

ship names??