Chapter 11-20

CHAPTER 11: Ziyue feels that she has made a salary for her salvation.

    Two days later, Su Rui settled the matter and was listening to the report of his subordinates. This was because the phone rang. Su Rui looked at the strange number, and then he answered it.

    "Who" was a simple word, the angry Ziyue almost burst out, it seems that he was injured and left some time for him to deal with, and now I call him, what kind of attitude is this, {You seem to have forgotten Ziyue, people I don’t know if this is your number}

    "Sui Rui, two nights ago, remember me"

    "Well, it’s you, I know, let’s come out for a meal together, thank you in person"

    "Okay, location, I’ll The meeting is over, let’s talk about the remuneration for saving you."

    "{home cooking} The private kitchen knows it, I’ll be waiting for you at the door."

    "Okay, I know, see you soon, bye." The furniture restaurant itself still knows that the dishes inside are delicious, and you have to make a reservation a few days in advance to eat.

    Su Rui hung up the phone and looked at Situ Ye, who was the best friend and subordinate in front of him, staring at him, feeling helpless. This Situ can be very strict when doing business, but he is actually a very gossip afterwards.

    "Which day is that woman, talk about the reward for saving me"

    Situ Ye looked at Su Rui in disbelief. Even if he saw that woman, don't have to wait for her at the door. There must be something I don't know.

    "Hmph, I also want to go and see that woman."

    " Sure, let 's go." Su Rui was waiting at the door because of her own wound. After returning home, she had found the scarring. The medicine used by that woman was incredible. So I decided to wait for her at the door.

    "Come on, let's go, Su Rui got out of the car and walked towards a woman"

    Situ's eyes lighted up at the woman. The white peaked cap covered her long hair and half of her face, but she could feel that she must be very beautiful, amazingly beautiful! ! ! The huge black sunglasses make everyone only see the perfect curve of the corner of her mouth, revealing an omniscient and invincible self-confidence, and the black and white casual clothes set her off as mysterious and pure. It feels like cool is cool, I can’t find other words to describe it!

    When Su Rui watched Situ lost his senses, she walked over to Zi Yue and said, "Woman, let's go in and talk." After speaking, she said to Situ and said "Go" before Situ reacted and walked in.

    After ordering the food and waiting for the waiter to go out, Zi Yue took a good look at the two of them. They were both top-notch men, one indifferent and domineering, and the other exuding an enchanting atmosphere.

    Su Rui watched Ziyue looking at herself, and she was also looking at her. If she didn't see this woman clearly that night, she felt that she was a great beauty. Now that she saw it clearly, she realized that she was truly beautiful.

    But coupled with her strength, it is estimated that few people would dare to give her an idea.

    Situ watched the two of them staring at each other without speaking, and then stood up, "Hello beauty, my name is Situ Ye, I am the best friend of Dabing Shurui, thank you for saving my best friend."

    Ziyue turned his attention back. "Don't call me a beautiful woman, my name is Zhen Ziyue, and saving people is not for nothing. It's not just about the remuneration," said the two shook hands.