Chapter 41-50

CHAPTER 41: Entering the tunnel, Zhao Hei and others put on a Hongmen feast.

    "Miss Zhen, you are here, please sit down, I hope you don't mind if you don't mind," Zhao Hei said with a smile on his face.

    Everyone glanced at the food on the table. "Hei brother, you are humbled with 12 dishes and soup. How can you say that such a large table of food is thick tea and light rice?" Luo Bin said.

    "I don't know who these are." Luo Bin looked at the people next to Zhao Hei.

    "It's my fault, it's my fault. Come and I will introduce you to this one you have seen. Just call him a dog. This is Li Yong, Wang Ming, and Zhou Wang."

    Heizi ordered a few people who had introduced him. Nodded, and then continued to hug the woman next to her, with one hand being unruly and the other having a meal.

    Ziyue and the others don't care, there are too many people like this in the last days.

    Ziyue glanced at the girl next to Zhao Hei.

    The girl sitting next to Zhao Hei was also about 20 years old. Although she was leaning on Zhao Hei, her eyes flashed cold, and there was a flash of murderous intent. Others did not see it, but Zi Yue noticed it.

    Since he was really leaning on Zhao Hei to kill him, it was really interesting, and a smile appeared on the corner of Ziyue's mouth.

    Zhao Hei raised his cup, "Let's have a drink, everyone, you are welcome to come here, and I will treat this as home in the future." After speaking, he raised his head and drank it.

    Zi Yue picked up the cup and smelled it, there is something in the wine, Zi Yue gave a few people a look.

    Everyone raised their glass and drank it, Zhao Hei looked at them and the rescue in the glass, and the smile on his face became more joyous.

    So he didn't see the corners of the people's lips.

    Everyone looked at the dishes on the table. Now that they are here, let's eat them. Everyone picked up their favorite dishes and ate them.

    Che'er, who was struggling with the drumsticks, felt a hot gaze. Che'er raised his head and looked over. This is not Li Yong, who was just introduced by Zhao Hei, who has long fat head and big ears. Che'er smiled at him. Slowly put down the chicken leg in his hand.

    Li Yong's smile when he looked at Che'er was even more turbulent. Li Yong looked at Che'er with all eyes*, suddenly his eyes changed, where did the people go.

    Ah... Li Yong suddenly let out a scream.

    Everyone found out that Che'er didn't know when he stood in front of Li Yong, and a pair of chopsticks were now stuck in Li Yong's lap.

    "Remember, if you look at me again with that disgusting look, next time these chopsticks are so bad that it will not be your thighs, but your disgusting eyes."

    Li Yong cried out in pain, and pointed at Che'er vigorously. "You..." just come out without you.

    Zi Yue’s eyes flashed with killing intent, and Leng Leng threw out a sentence, "I don’t want my hand anymore, I don’t mind helping you."

    Li Yong looked at Zi Yue and saw the dazzling killing intent in Zi Yue’s eyes. It withered in an instant.

    Upon seeing this, Zhao Hei gave Li Yong a look, his eyes were very clear, he was not in a hurry, he would just play with you after a while.