Chapter 121-130

CHAPTER 121: Start preparing, prepare to enter the center.

    When I got up in the morning, I was pulled by Zi Che and the others and walked towards the cafeteria. They kept talking about how hungry they were. Zi Yue shook her head helplessly.

    "Hey, why are you blocking our way?" Zi Che looked at the two big sisters in front of him, who were also about 20 years old.

    Hey, the two girls in front of them knelt down towards Ziyue. Fortunately, there are very few people in this group, otherwise they would think something is wrong.

    Ziyue frowned and looked at the two people in front of him, "What do you mean?"

    "Miss Zhen, we want to join your team, we want to follow you" Xiaoye raised her head and looked directly at Ziyue's eyes.

    "Reason" Ziyue just scanned the two of them with their abilities, and found that they were both ordinary people, without any abilities, and Ziyue was curious, not knowing whether they were courageous or ignorant.

    "We want to be strong, strong enough to protect the people we care about" Xiaoye Jian Ziyue glanced at herself, and instead of evasive, she went straight to meet her without fear.

    "You are ordinary people, but now you want to join my team. You know, my team never accepts useless people." Ziyue coldly looked at the two people in front of her. Ziyue was still a little interested in this girl. of.

    "And how do you know that you can become stronger by following me?" After Ziyue finished speaking, she began to air-condition outside.

    "When I first saw you, I felt this way. You can make us stronger, and we won't be your burden." Xiaoye looked at Ziyue firmly.

    "Really, intuition, not bad, then I will give you a chance." Ziyue waved her hand, and she had a knife and a steel pipe in her hand, as well as a small backpack.

    Ziyue handed three things to Xiaoye. "There are still many first-level zombies outside of this abandoned city. You should know when you come. Go. Before the things here are over, you go hunt for zombies. Then pack this full package, then I will give you a chance.

    "Okay, thank you for giving us the opportunity, we will set off now" Xiaoye Chao Ziyue bent over and took Xiaohua out of their sight.

    "Interesting, interesting" Ziyue The corner of Yue’s mouth twitched, and this person named Xiaoye had a lot of appetite for her.

    "Sister, you really think they can come back alive. The one who talks is more courageous when you look at it, but the one next to you is a bit timid. "Zimo looked at Ziyue in confusion.

    "This has nothing to do with us. If they can come back alive, then we will give them a chance, that's it."

    "Let's go, aren't you hungry, go eat." After Ziyue finished speaking

    , she walked towards the cafeteria. "Xiaoye, do we really want to go out?" Xiaohua rubbed the corners of her clothes, and she didn't understand how Xiaoye would agree to her.

    Xiaoye put down the things in her hand and grabbed Xiaohua by the shoulders, "Xiaohua, do you think Is it stronger? This is a turning point. She can make us stronger. Especially when I see her again today, I am even more sure

    . Xiaoye, then let's take something out, and wait until the crystal nucleus is full and come back."

    "Well, Xiaohua, we will definitely become stronger" The two firmly hugged each other, although the two have not gone out alone to hunt zombies. , But everything has the first step, it depends on whether you are willing to take it.