Chapter 101-110

CHAPTER 101: Meet the enemy, Nangonghao and others who are besieged by mutant snakes.

    "Boss, there was a fight in front

    of me." "Let's take a look at what happened." Su Rui stared at the front with cold eyes.

    The person who went to check after a while came back, but looked at Zi Xi with a hesitant expression.

    "Let's talk, what's the matter"

    "This is the boss, the front is the Fengyun Mercenary Corps, but they are in trouble, they are attacked by a group of mutant snakes, Nangonghao and Zhen Zihan are both here, and they are injured." Looking at Zi Xie, she found that there was no fluctuation in Zi Xie's eyes, as if she didn't know them at all.

    "What do you think of Zi Ci?" Su Rui looked at Zi Ci.

    "Big Brother Su, this is a good show, can we miss it, go and see how the show is, just to pass the time" Zi Xi said with a tick at the corner of his mouth, revealing an evil smile.

    "Well, you can go to other places to check it out, I will go with Zi to watch the show,"

    Su Rui said coldly to his subordinates.

    "It's the boss, let's go first." After finishing speaking, he left quickly.

    "Brother Xia Yu, stay here too" Zi Xi looked at Xia Yu and Zhang Nuo.

    "Of course, you are there where you are." Zhang Nuo looked at Zi Ci with a grin, and Xia Yu also nodded slightly towards Zi Ci.

    "Let's go, let's go to the theater, but I don't know that Brother Su also has the potential to gossip," Zi Xi gave Su Rui a wicked smile.

    Su Rui felt a little twitching on her face. If it weren't for you to be impulsive for a while, I would be able to watch such boring things.

    "Let's go, I'm going to the theater" Zi Xi finished speaking and ran over.

    "Tsk tusk tusk... this scene, the movie is not so exciting, it's like a group of people accidentally fell into the snake's nest" The smile at the corner of Zi Xie's mouth became even more evil, looking at the group of people below, surrounded by so many snakes. And those snakes are not simple.

    In the past few days in the abandoned city, Zi Tzu has figured out a lot of rules, that is, the mutant snakes closer to the center are more powerful, and their current location is just outside the center point, so every mutant snake they provoked You can top a second-level ability, and there are at least about 30 mutant snakes densely around, and Nangonghao and others have seven or eight people. Although Nangonghao is now a fourth-level elementary ability, the others are all three. The two fists are hard to beat the four hands, and there is also Zhen Zihan, the spatial ability, which drags them even more.

    Hey... Another tail drew over. Nangong Hao hugged Zhen Zihan and flashed to the side. The mutant snake's tail was drawn to the place where Zhen Zihan had just stood. Now it appears that a deep pit has appeared, and Zhen Zihan looks more and more. I was scared. If Nangong Hao didn't hold him and then left, then she was drawn into fleshy meat just now. The more she thought about it, the more frightened Zhen Zihan became, and she regretted coming out with Nangong Hao.

    Nangonghao also noticed Zhen Zihan's fear. He patted her on the back and said, "Han'er, don't be afraid, I am here, and I will never let them hurt you."

    Zhen Zihan looked at the gentle man in front of her, feeling Nuan, this strength and appearance are both top men at the base. He treats himself so tenderly and takes good care of himself. Zhen Zihan definitely finds Nangong Hao the happiest thing in his generation. He also put on a shy expression on his face. , I believe you will protect me, but you have to be careful, I will feel uncomfortable if you are hurting."