Chapter 111-120

CHAPTER 111: Several people worshipped, Xiaohua shocked the audience.

    "Xiaohua, clean up all these rubbish for me, this time you are allowed to use the original body" Zi Mo said softly, squatting down to support the two of them, ignoring the mutant snakes surrounding him.

    Zi Mo smiled and looked at Zi Che. "Hello brother, my name is Zhen Zimo. Although we met for the first time, I know many things about you. My sister has told me about it."

    Several people looked at Zi Mo. The face change speed is fast, the corners of the mouth are constantly twitching, just now he looked like a little devil from hell, and when he turned around, he became a good brother who loves his younger brother, and looking at the height difference between the two, how come they are both big Bar.

    Also, he looked like he didn't lie with so many mutant snakes, and who was the little flower he was talking about? Except for the two of them, Dink knows this little flower, no one else knows.

    The two people who knew Xiao Hua were also very scared. What did it mean to let Xiao Hua dispose of all the rubbish? When Xiao Hua was great, it was only a good dog, but the sudden scene made several people's eyes wide open and unbelievable. Look like.

    When a few mutant snakes pounced on Zi Che, a dog emerged from there. It was not this that was horrified, but when Xiao Hua threw out, her body began to change rapidly, and then she faced the mutant snakes. With the claws, the mutant snake that leaped over was slapped and flew out by Xiaohua.

    Ding Ke looked at Xiao Hua in disbelief, and tremblingly pointed to the front. "Mo Sheng, is that really Xiao Hua?"

    Mo Sheng closed his eyes in shock. "Yes, it is Xiao Hua who just rushed over. I just don't know why Xiao Hua did. Become like this"

    Several people looked at the monster in front of him. The monster was completely dark, like a tiger or not a tiger, like a lion or a lion, and had a pair of horns on its head. Its eyes were as big as copper bells. There was unabashed contempt in their eyes. Xiao Hua despised these mutations. Snake, since he followed Zi Mo, did Zi Mo put himself in the space and spiritual spring water to practice? I don’t know how many levels of strength increased, but the big master and the little master did not allow themselves to be exposed in foreign trade. Now that I got the first request from the little master, I can have a good time. Although this bit of rubbish is not enough to see, I can warm up myself anyway.

    Xiaohua now feels that she had made a wise decision to recognize Zimo as her master.

    "You said you are my brother" Zi Che looked at Zi Mo puzzled.

    "Well, I'm your brother, don't worry, Zi Che, you will not be bullied where there is a brother in the future. If someone bullies you, my brother will make him regret coming to this world." Zi Mo was saying this At the time, although his face was grinning, Zi Che still saw the seriousness and ruthlessness in Zi Mo's eyes. It seems that a brother is not bad, but this height hotel is unacceptable.

    "You are really the brother, how do I feel that I am the elder brother?" Zi Che saw that the crisis had been relieved, and started talking to Zi Mo.

    As soon as Zi Mo heard this, he knew that Zi Che was disgusting with his height, and Zi Mo looked at Zi Che with a sad expression on his face. "Zi Che, you have to believe brother, brother is only temporary now, he will be taller than you soon"

    Zi Che Seeing Zi Mo's expression, he burst out and laughed, "Okay, Brother Zimo, I remember there are other people in my family, the only possibility is to be with my sister"