Chapter 31-40

CHAPTER 31: Xia Yu was trapped, and Ziyue began a rescue plan.

    Ziyue looked at this room very satisfied, a living room, two rooms, the inside is clean, it can be regarded as a good place in the end of the world.

    After Ziyue finished eating, she planned to go for a walk to see what was going on here. Ziyue put her mental energy to 300 meters. It seems that the people here are not easy to live. Ziyue saw an old man with A young man of about 20 years old, the old man was drinking rice soup, and the young man was drinking porridge there. The old man had seen it when Ziyue came in, squatting in the corridor and sweeping the floor.

    Others leaned in the corner and drank white water, and some women betrayed by their beauty. Others threw a packet of instant noodles or a packet of biscuits when they went out.

    Ziyue stood at the window and looked at the surrounding buildings. Now city b has not seen the evolved zombies. It can be said to be safe, but if evolutionary zombies appear, this door cannot stop them, and they will soon appear. Well, maybe it has appeared, but it hasn't appeared.

    After Zhou Yu had eaten, she saw Ziyue standing alone at the window in a daze, not knowing what she was thinking, Zhou Yu thought about it or walked over.

    "Miss, what are you see it, if want to know what you can ask me Oh, I'm knowledgeable"

    Azusa month glanced at him, "knew everything"

    Zhou Yu saw Me, busy dogleg to say, "Of course, there are many I know everything, including Boss Li who slept last night and slept several times. I know everything clearly. "

    Of course, to know some news, I still have to pay something.

    Of course, Ziyue knows, "If I ask you, you will answer, and the things will be given to you as soon as you get back."

    "Okay, miss you, ask, you must know everything you can say"

    "Okay, there are a few supernaturalists in this building." , Which ones are the most powerful, they are all abilities of several levels, and who else are there"

    Zhou Yu thief smiled, "Miss, what you asked is really good. There are 16 powers in this building. The most powerful one is the boss of Li Yongli. He is a fire power and I don’t know how he can upgrade. It was just level 2 a few days ago. Boss Li still has a military division. I listen to the military division's words very much. The military division is a wind power, called Luo Bin. What he is most powerful is not his power, but his talents, and he also has Wang Cheng in the strengthening system. , Nie Ping of the wood type, Zhang Neng of the earth type, these are the most powerful among the superpowers, and there is also a very powerful gunman named Luo Li. He is an ordinary person and the brother of a military teacher. They are also the best at it. Yes, there are others........ By the way, a few days ago there was a very powerful young man who seemed to be called Xia Yu, but now it seems to be trapped by zombies. Inside a building. The people

    behind Ziyue didn't even listen, and pulled Zhou Yu's collar, and said, Xia Yu, is it a wood power, is it about 18 or 16 years old, is it?

    Zhou Yu looked at Ziyue like this, with a cold behind him, and laughed, "Miss, don't get excited, that young man is called Xia Yu, the wood supernatural power, he came from 16 years old, probably," Zhou Yu said as he broke free. Ziyue’s hand.

    Ziyue loosened her hand, "Tell me all about Xia Yu, if you conceal something, die."

    "I know, I know, that means Xia Yu met a week ago. At that time He is a lone traveler, looking for food by himself, and hiding in a room by himself. He only comes out when there is not enough food. I also used a lot of energy to get him here."