Chapter 81-90

CHAPTER 81: Entering the prison, Marin's shocking experience.

    "Oh, I'm back, I'm exhausted." As soon as the fat man entered, he went down to the ground.

    The thin man glanced at the fat man, and slapped him over his body. "Fat man gets up, when it's all there, why are you sitting down? Go in and wash and rest." The

    fat man turned white and the thin man gave him a look. Well, you are really long-winded, now go." The fat man got up from the ground and patted his butt.

    "Welcome to our base" Li Ru said with a smile looking at Zhou Lie and the others.

    "You are really big here" Zhou Lie kept looking around.

    "Everyone is tired. I will take you to rest first. I will show you a good tour tomorrow. You will definitely like it."

    "Well, Li Ru, then I have to trouble you." Qin Xu smiled and followed Li. Confucian said, it seems that this place is also a good place to spend the winter.

    "Come on, everyone come with me, I will take you to the place where you live"

    "Heizi, you go and tell the master that we are back. Ask the master to prepare an order. Everyone is tired and hungry now when we rush on the road.

    " Good four-headed house, I’ll go now.”

    “Let’s live here first. There are three rooms here. They are all former prison guard’s dormitories. After we put things away, we will go to eat. After eating, everyone will have a good rest tonight.”

    “Yeah. It’s really good here. Let’s put things first.”

    Ziyue and the others put the things away and followed Li Ruchao to the restaurant. All the people they met along the way stared at Ziyue and the others, even Zhou Lie, who has always been thick-skinned. His face blushed, embarrassedly scratching his hair.

    Zi Yue was straightforward. Someone stared at Zi Yue, and Zi Yue glanced at them coldly. The people who looked at were trembling, and then looked away.

    Ziyue drove directly into the restaurant with an air-conditioning, and everyone around could feel the temperature around her suddenly drop, but that's good, the sight of them on the road was much less.

    "Ms. Zhen, you are back. You have worked hard along the way. Come and sit down quickly. Drink some soup to warm your stomach." The boss Wu Lin looked at Zhou Lie with a gentle smile, and Zhou Lie looked at the man in front of him. The smile was so gentle that it didn't suit him at all, and the goose bumps on his body were covered with a layer of goose bumps.

    But the chicken soup in my hand is really fragrant. It’s been a long time since I drank the chicken soup. Everyone tasted it gently. Now it’s hard to see a chicken. It’s also a frozen chicken, but even if you eat it. Frozen chicken is also good.

    When Zi Mo was drinking the soup, he accidentally raised his head and saw Wu Lin looking at him lovingly. He choked the chicken soup all at once, coughing and coughing...

    "Oh, Zimo, drink it slowly, why? It’s still choking. It’s okay. Come, Uncle, I'll scoop you a bowl." Wu Lin finished taking the bowl in Zi Mo's hand and scooped another bowl for Zi Mo, and put a chicken drumstick in the bowl. "Come on, eat." Zi Mo, are you hungry today." The

    fat and thin men looked at Wu Lin with their bowls in their hands. This is their boss. It's really strange how they look like an old mother.

    Ziyue glanced at Wu Lin and the others. It was a bit different from when she went back. It seems that there is something tricky about this, so be careful.