Chapter 91-100

CHAPTER 91: The night attack began, the means of Ziyue.

    "Zimo, how's the situation going?" Ziyue looked at Zi Mo who was grinning and gave him a glaring look.

    Zi Mo didn't look at Zi Yue, so he looked away, "Well, I went around inside and looked at the opposite side." Zi Mo pointed towards the opposite sentry tower.

    "There are two guards above, but the two of them are already drunk on it, so don’t care. There are 5 people patrolling in the prison. There are also two guards at the gate of the warehouse. The other people in the prison sleep on the bean sprout machine. There, the snoring sound is like thunder." Zi Mo said everything he saw, except that he did not say that he killed a person and took the key to the warehouse.

    "Since this is the case, let's set off, Zimo, you, Mo Sheng, and the fourth boss are all the way. Be careful to know on the way. Three people are coming to accompany them to the warehouse.

    " Those who lied in, I and the master and I took others to destroy those animals."

    "It’s so decided, let’s go, and talk to the walkie-talkie if something happens."

    Everyone nodded and started to divide into teams. Once the teams are divided, we will set off. Parted at a stairway.

    Ziyue took Wu Lin and the other three toward the dormitory.

    "These are the rooms. You are in charge of the people in the two rooms over there. I am in charge of the people in these two rooms. Be careful yourself."

    "Miss Zhen, can you do it alone?" Wu Lin looked at Ziyue.

    "It's okay, don't worry." Ziyue glanced at them, walked to the front of the house and gently opened the door. Ziyue glanced at the next door as she entered.

    This is also the reason why Ziyue did this. When Ziyue came over, she used her mental power to come over, and then when she got here, she saw a bloody piece of blood inside. That person's death was called miserable, and Ziyue was thinking of Zimo Detective When the road went back, there was a faint smell of blood, and I guessed it.

    Zi Yue gently entered the room and looked at the man lying on the bed, but the man's turning eyelids clearly proved that this person was also awake, but this was just pretending to be asleep.

    Ziyue walked over, found a chair and sat down, waved her hand, and an apple appeared in her hand. Ziyue didn't speak, but took a bite. The taste was really sweet.

    The picking department Nasu, vinegar and bull badger lowered the capital to poke the boat

    . .A few minutes later, Ziyue threw the core of the fruit into the trash can and wiped her hands.

    "Why, do you still plan to continue pretending?" Zi Yue said coldly.

    As soon as the man heard this, he knew that he already knew he was awake, so he opened the quilt and made it. When the man looked at Ziyue, his eyes became straight. Where is this big beauty? It's really a superb.

    "Beauty, I don't know what you are doing here." The man looked at Ziyue wretchedly.

    "Remove your dog's eyes" Zi Yue looked at this man with murderous intent.

    "Oh, it's still a bad temper, I like it" and rubbed his hands.

    "It seems that you have lived too long," Ziyue shot an ice sword at the man after she finished speaking.

    The man tilted his head, and the ice sword wiped his face, leaving a trace of blood. The man touched the wound, looked at the blood on his hand, raised his hand and licked it.