Chapter 141-150

CHAPTER 141: On the eve of the retreat, Zhen Wei returned with disappointment.

    "Uncle Mo, I'm back" Ziyue returned home with a complicated mood, and then saw the person playing chess with Uncle Mo, his father Zhen Wei.

    "Zi Yue, I'm back, Master is here to see you" Uncle Mo dropped the last son and stood up, preparing to pour a glass of water for Zi Yue.

    "What are you doing?" Ziyue frowned. When this father started, Ziyue had a slight expectation of him, but he still disappointed Ziyue, so Ziyue now only treats him as a stranger.

    "Zi Yue, my face is not screaming at my father?" Zhen Wei smiled bitterly at the corner of her mouth. Zhen Wei was happy when she saw Zi Yue coming back, but when he found that Zi Yue looked at him without emotion, it was like When looking at a stranger, Zhen Wei's heart throbbed, and it seemed that Ziyue really gave up on herself.

    "Oh, father! I don't have a father. I don't know what Mr. Zhen has done here." Ziyue sat on the sofa and looked at Zhen Wei coldly.

    "Zi Yue, father was wrong before. Come back, we are all like you." Zhen Wei looked at Zi Yue with a gentle gaze.

    "Miss us, huh, why didn't I see you miss us before, now we come back, and come to pretend to miss us, and then ask us to go back with you, did you think too beautifully?" Ziyue said It was full of ridicule, and it meant that if you didn't come to us when we had nothing, would you not come to us? Now that our strength has been shown, and then come to us with a shame, I'm so embarrassed to speak up.

    "Zi Yue, I sent someone to find you, but I was suppressed by Zi Han. I also know that your sisters’ relationship seems to be separated, but Zi Han said that she was really wrong, and I hope to get your forgiveness. Come back, isn't our family happy?"

    "Call Zhen Zihan to die, we won't go back with you, our family is only Uncle Mo" A crisp childish voice came from the door.

    "Che'er, I'm back." Ziyue looked at the child walking by the door, her eyes full of tenderness.

    "Well, I'm back sister, Uncle Mo" Zi Che called out with a smile, except that Zhen Wei was not called.

    Uncle Mo looked at the two of them, his eyes were filled with gratification, but also a touch of complexity flashed through. It seemed that the rift in the hearts of the master and Zi Yue Zi Che would never be able to make up.

    "This gentleman, please go back and tell Zhen Zihan that I will double back everything in the abandoned city." Zi Che turned and looked at Zhen Wei, the fierceness in his eyes made no secret.

    Zhen Wei looked at Zi Che in surprise, the cruel look in Zi Che's eyes was aimed at Zhen Zihan, did Zi Han do something to them in the abandoned city, or why would Zi Che show such a look in his eyes.

    Zhen Wei looked at Zi Che complicatedly. This child has always been innocent and cute together, but he didn't expect that he has become so strong now, and the methods are not bad.

    "Zi Che, I am your father, don't even you forgive your father?" Zhen Wei looked at Zi Che in pain.

    And Zi Che's next sentence plunged him into eighteen layers of hell.

    "Father, our father was dead when the last days broke out, so we don't have a father now" Zi Che looked at Zhen Wei loudly.

    When Zhen Wei heard Zi Che's words, she softened and leaned weakly on the sofa. It turned out that her children were so cruel to themselves now.

    "Is Che'er hungry? Do you want something to eat?" Zi Yue directly ignored Zhen Wei and said while watching Zi Che pettingly.

    "Hey, I want to eat the Black Forest cake made by my sister. Sister will cook it for me." Zi Che looked at Ziyue with beaming eyes.