Chapter 21-30

CHAPTER 21: Collect the crystal nuclei, and the abilities have been upgraded.

    Ziyue slept and came to the place where the zombies were burned alone. Because the zombies had a more pungent smell, most people left after people threw the zombies on the shelf, leaving a few to watch the fire.

    Ziyue pretended to pass by at will, and then glanced at the place where the two aunts were cleaning, one thing flickered.

    "Oh, wait a minute, Auntie." Then Ziyue took a stick and pulled it into the ash pile, and then pulled out a shiny prismatic stone.

    "Wow, it's so beautiful. I can make a string of curtains at home. It must be so shiny."

    "Auntie, help me pick it up, okay? It's so beautiful."

    This aunt glanced at Ziyue, and she didn't know whose young lady still liked these things in the last days.

    "I'm sorry this young lady, I still have work to do. I can't get food if I finish it, so I have to go hungry."

    During this period of the end of the world, many people have eaten their mothers at home. Even more food was taken away, and even less full.

    Ziyue pretended to be very entangled and looked at the spar for a while before she said, "Auntie, do you think this is okay? You help me put all the spar away, and I will replace the grain with you. Do you think it's okay?"

    The aunt heard Ziyue was willing to change the food, and her heart was turning around, this matter was reliable.

    "Miss, I will help you put them all away, how much food do you take in exchange"

    Ziyue said after tangling for a while, "I only have two bags of rice in my house, I'll take one bag for you, OK?" Looked at the spar.

    When the aunt heard that Ziyue would take half of the grain to exchange for these shiny and useless stones, she was very happy, so that she could feed her grandson.

    "By the way, auntie, don't tell others."

    This aunt is still beautiful in her heart. How can she tell others that such a good thing is enough for herself. "Then I will collect now, and you will come to me with food at 8 o'clock in the evening. , I'm waiting for you here"

    "Well, ok, thank you auntie, then I'll go, I'll be here in the evening, auntie bye"

    Ziyue turned around and went back after saying that, Ziyue curled up her mouth in a place that auntie couldn't see.

    Although the role of spar has not been studied yet, it can be collected to upgrade Uncle Mo and Che'er, and the extra can also be kept. Spar is the currency in circulation behind.

    But I don't know how to upgrade, it seems that I have to study it in the evening.

    On the first day of the day, Ziyue came to burn the zombies. When Ziyue saw the aunt, she stood and looked around nervously. Ziyue took a bag of rice from the space and walked over. "The

    auntie was a little excited when she saw that Zi Yue was coming. She thought that her family would stop Zi Yue from letting her change, so that her grandson would be hungry again.

    "Miss, you are here, you see I have put it away, in this bag, look at it," she said and handed the bag to Ziyue.

    Ziyue opened it and saw that there were at least more than 200 first-level crystal nuclei inside. "Auntie, so many, thank you, but it doesn't seem to be enough. If you want to keep it for me in the future, I'll change it."