Chapter 51-60

CHAPTER 51: Cao Jie's friend, rescued, Ziyue was trapped in the town.

    The next day before dawn, Cao Jie and the others all got up and sat in the warehouse waiting for Ziyue and the others. Ziyue and the others could not bear it. They couldn't help feeling this noise outside, so they all washed up and left. come out.

    Cao Jie watched Ziyue and the others come out with black faces, and hurriedly made room for "you are up, hungry, we are ready for breakfast, you can eat some"

    Ziyue looked at the doglegs, her mouth twitched , I sat down and ate it unceremoniously, not to mention the taste was good.

    After watching Ziyue and the others finished eating, Cao Jie carefully asked, "Ms. Zhen, I don’t know what you have planned, can you tell us now

    ." Go to the gas station and detonate the bomb there. The sound will attract a large number of zombies. Let’s take the opportunity to go upstairs to meet your friends. It’s as simple

    as that." When did you bury the bomb you just mentioned?"

    "I went out yesterday to collect supplies and buried it easily."

    Cao Jie looked at Ziyue, who was ready with everything, and couldn't help asking, "Ms. Zhen, are you planning to do it today?

    Let’s save people, otherwise the bombs will be buried.” Che’er blanked Cao Jie’s eyes. “Zombies are blocking our way. Of course, we have to lead them over. Is it true that we will wait for them to leave, or wait until when? It’s just

    a matter of saving your friend.” Cao Jie felt a pain in his heart when he listened to Che'er’s words. No wonder they laughed happily yesterday. It’s not because they were rushing to give things away, but when they thought of Ningzi and Cao Jie I think it’s a pitfall, it’s worth it.

    When the sun rose, Ziyue asked Che'er to go to the gas station to detonate the bomb there, and they stayed here waiting for the zombie tide to leave.

    Half an hour later, there were bursts of explosions in the distance, and a puff of smoke rose in the direction of the gas station.

    The zombies around the building heard the movement in the distance, and after a while they all turned around and walked towards the gas station.

    At this time, Ji Ning on the top of the building also heard the explosion of the gas station. Looking down now, the dense zombies surrounding the downstairs are leaving in the direction of the explosion. Ji Ning excitedly shook the Meng Yi, "Yi, quick Seeing that the zombies are retreating, let's add some strength. When the zombies are almost retreated, we will rush down in a hurry." After Ji Ning finished speaking, he took out the bread, milk and ham sausage from the bag. Eating.

    Ziyue and the others looked at the zombies downstairs, there were only a few dozen left, and they rushed over with their weapons. Luo Bin took a few people to clean up the zombies below, and by the way, they went on guard, and Ziyue took the others to rush up to meet the bedding. Sleepy person.

    Feng Nan, who had been paying attention to the following situation, was also excited at this moment. "Ning Zi, it is Cao Jie, it is Cao Jie. He brought some people to rescue us, and we are now rushing down to meet them."

    "What you said is true.

    Yes, it's really Cao Jie " "Well, it's Cao Jie, I can see clearly, there are a few people in the regiment are also together"

    "Great, great, Cao Jie is here, let's go, let's go down "The

    three of them started rushing down with excitement.