Chapter 171-180 END

CHAPTER 171: It was too late to regret Wang Rong's death.

    "Oh, my head is dizzy" The woman shook her head, then opened her eyes, and then she was covered in surprise by the scene in front of her.

    The man in the cloak looked at the woman with horror in his eyes, and the hatred in his eyes slowly, it was this woman who caused all this.

    "Wake up, is this place satisfactory?" The cloaked men looked at the woman lying on the ground with grim eyes.

    "Wang Ke, how did you get me here?" Zhang Rong's expression on her face was wonderful. She hadn't heard of Wang Ke's abilities before, and although they were in a small place, there were still people patrolling. Zhang Rong knew how badly she was brought out, and how much Wang Ke loved his sister, she knew it, and at the time she had pushed his sister into a pile of zombies in order to escape, he should have been seen.

    "Heh, wouldn't it be easy to get you here?" Wang Ke looked at the woman in front of him.

    "By the way, I'll take you to meet someone, you must miss her very much," Wang Ke pulled the person up after speaking, and then walked towards the opposite room.

    Zhang Rong was in pain by Wang Kela, but she could only gritted her teeth, but who he was talking about, when he woke up, he heard the sound from the opposite room, but it was not made by humans, but more like zombies. issued.

    Zhang Rong's face became paler, is he going to throw himself into the zombie to avenge his sister.

    As soon as Zhang Rong thought of this, people began to resist, not wanting to follow Wang Ke in, but would a woman you tied up be a man's opponent.

    Wang Ke pulled the person in tightly.

    "Weiwei" Zhang Rong looked at the girl who was locked in front of the chain, and recognized it at a glance. It was Wang Ke's sister, who was pushed into the hands of the zombie by her. Zhang Rong trembled and said two. Character.

    "Why, I still remember my sister's name, all of this was caused by you" Wang Ke looked at Zhang Rong bloodthirsty.

    "What do you want, I didn't mean it at the time." Zhang Rong understood a little bit about Wang Ke's meaning of arresting her.

    "It wasn't on purpose! Oh, you think I would believe it." Wang Ke swept his eyes towards Zhang Rong, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

    Zhang Rong was swept away by Wang Ke, she got goose bumps, and she felt cold behind her back.

    "You know, my sister hasn't eaten anything until now. I'm very hungry and hungry. Do you think you should be responsible."

    "I, I'm responsible. You let me go. I'll go find food for Weiwei." If you leave this place, you can escape by yourself.

    "Zhang Rong, do you really think I'm an idiot, let you go and never look back? The food is already there, so I don't need you to go." Wang Ke took out a dagger and gently lifted the dagger from Zhang Rong's face Across.

    Zhang Rong looked at Wang Ke in horror, is he going to feed himself to the monster.

    "No, don’t Wang, we are humans. Weiwei is already a zombie. You can’t do this."

    slap...a ​​crisp sound.

    "Who caused Weiwei to be like this? Not you, so her first bite of food will be You"

    "No, no Wang, no, you let me go, I'll go with you to find food for Weiwei, OK, don't do this to me" Zhang Rong had already ignored the swollen cheeks and quickly begged Wang Ke for mercy.