Chapter 61-70

CHAPTER 61: Collect medicines in the basement of the hospital.

    There was a window at the entrance of the stairs on the fourth floor. The sunlight shone in from the window, and it seemed that the inside of the stairs was very bright. This also made Qin Xu see Qin Mu with a pale face and sweat on his forehead.

    Xu Qin Qin Mu busy to pick up, "how the Mu Mu, sick Well, how his face so white,"

    Mu Mu toward the father smile, "all right Dad Mu Mu, Mu Mu just scared,"

    "Mu Mu really all right, If you have something to tell Dad, you know."

    "Well, let 's go, Dad, Mu Mu was really scared just now, sister Ziyue is waiting for us, let's go"

    "Well, let 's go"

    Qin Xu smiled apologetically towards Ziyue With a smile, Ziyue looked at Qin Mu, "Is it really okay?"

    "Sister Ziyue Mu Mu is okay, don’t worry about it."

    Ziyue nodded and walked forward. As soon as she reached the entrance on the fourth floor, Ziyue A pause gesture was made to the two of them, "You two are waiting here, don’t come out." The

    visitor nodded, without asking why, Ziyue held the knife and walked out. Ziyue just detected that both ends of the corridor were mentally. There are evolutionary zombies, and the level is not low, at least level 3. These zombies are now similar to the bright upgrade experience for Ziyue. Collect them, and finally give them to Zi Che and Zimo, then they can be promoted. Up.

    Zi Yue walked towards one end with a smile, one by one, without time and effort, Zi Yue satisfactorily looked at the crystal nucleus in her hand, threw it into the space and walked to the door.

    "Qin Xu, ask Zhou Ye when they will come up. Let's go up to the fifth floor." Qin Xu shouted after listening to the walkie-talkie prepared when he took it out here. "Zhou Ye, Zhou Ye, I am Qin Xu. Let’s go up to the fifth floor first.” After a

    while there was a voice, but it was obviously a little sad.

    Qin Xu glanced at Ziyue, and Ziyue naturally heard the voice of the walkie-talkie "Then let's go up first" Ziyue finished speaking and stepped on the stairs leading to the fifth floor.

    On Zhou Ye's side, the voice of the person who spoke "Captain, Qiang Zi" was a little choked.

    Zhou Ye glanced at the Qiangzi who fell on the ground. "Let’s go, we can’t let them wait for long."

    "Well, the captain, I will send Qiangzi the last ride." Up.

    "Let's go, we still have a task." The two looked at the corpse last and followed Zhou Ye's footsteps.

    Just now they encountered a Level 3 zombie when they were clearing this layer, and they could only draw a tie. There was really no way behind them. Hadron sacrificed himself to attract the zombie, and he took the opportunity to jump onto the evolved zombie and hugged tightly. During the evolution of zombies, several wounds were caught by the zombies. Even so, they did not let go. Others watched the speed slow down before hitting the head of the evolution zombies. After the death of the zombies, Hadron took his last breath "Zhou Brother, give me a ride, I don't want to become a zombie" Qiangzi looked at Zhou Ye and closed his eyes after nodding.

    Zhou Ye took out his pistol and fired a trembling shot at Qiangzi's head. The other two couldn't bear to look straight. They turned their heads and left tears in silence. A voice came straight to Ziyue and the others.