Chapter 161-170

CHAPTER 161:

    "Sister, do you think they are waiting for you" Zi Che looked at the few people who were constantly hovering in the empty building.

    "Waiting for my sister, do you want that expression?" Zi Mo said that it hurts to see the expressions of a few people looking forward to death.

    "Yes, it seems that they have figured it out." Ziyue tickled the corner of her mouth.

    "Sister, why do you want these people, look so stupid"

    "Someone will clear the way for us, don't they? I think they are very suitable." It can be said to hate mutant crabs at times, so it is a good choice for these people to open the way.

    "Let's go, don't let them wait for a long time" Mo Lan walked towards the group of people with a gentle and moist expression.

    "Zi Che, look at my cousin, why don't you feel the violation?" Zi Mo was very curious about how Mo Lan maintained such elegance in such a place.

    "Brother, is it possible that you want to become a cousin?" Zi Che imagined Zi Mo's expression like that, and the goose bumps could not help being shaken all over the place. It's better to be like this, it's really going to be like that. It's a torture to us. Tortured.

    "How come, I'm just curious, curious" Zi Mo quickly defended, it was really just because of Mo Lan's temperament that he was very curious.

    "Ahem, why don't you think Situ Fox has come back?" Zi Che changed the subject cleverly, he didn't want to discuss that topic anymore.

    "Will Situ Fox get lost, or accidentally eaten by zombies?" Zi Mo said this calmly, he didn't expect Situ to be good at all.

    "Brother, Situ Fox is so cunning, he won't be" Zi Che looked at Zi Mo's gloating look, and recalled when Situ Fox offended Zi Mo.

    As for Situ, Ziyue sent him out early in the morning to investigate the situation.

    "Boss, look, a few people came down from yesterday." The sixth man was surprised and trembling with joy. He also thought that they would not come back, but he still had a hint of luck, but he didn't expect them to be true. Is coming.

    Wang Chunxie jumped up from the ground and quickly walked to the window, and then saw Ziyue and several people walking towards this place.

    "Boss, why are there two children?" The only woman frowned, making people want to smooth her.

    "This apocalyptic force, who can live to the present, can't judge people based on their age," Wang Chun said in silence for a moment.

    "In the last days, there are no two brushes who dare to run outside, not to mention that the two children are so young, but they look very leisurely. Not only did they show no fear, but the expression was faintly excited." The old Wuyi who has been silent all the time. After a long speech, several people turned their heads to look at him. This fifth child usually doesn't like to talk, let alone has a good impression of others, but they just heard it out. If they had a good impression, they were also very optimistic about them, so the few people looked at them more impatiently, and put away the contempt in their hearts.

    "They are coming up, I will meet them" Wang Chun turned around and walked downstairs after speaking.

    Several people shrugged helplessly while looking at the boss's back. The boss was so excited that there was nothing he could do. It was rare to meet a few people who were willing to help them. They had seen enough betrayal along the way.