before you start.

[started: January 2nd, 2022]

welcome! as a huge fan of kafka asagiri's manga bungou stray dogs, i always wondered what could've happened if things went a little differently. with the power of writing, i figured out how to!

so, in the honour of the season 4 announcement, i decided to share it with everyone who enjoys insertingthemselves into a story, just like i do. i've noticed there's not that many of them, especially xreader ones. (if you know of any good ones let me know please).

manga and light novel spoilers. cross posted on wattpad and ao3, under the username yosanosbuttrfly

the reader is gender neutral, and i want as many people to feel included as possible. i'll try my best to keep the physical descriptions to a minimum, but I'm a human and i make mistakes sometimes.

the love interest (or if there'll even be one) is not decided yet, but i do have some personal favourites which will probably show in my story. let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in the story.

no schedule, so probably slow updates. english is not my first language, and this is my first-time writing fanfiction, so please bear with me <3

you are entering the other side of paradise! because of your presence, things might be a little different than you remember, but don't worry about it too much~ i took the liberty to create a few new characters to help you prevent the horrible fate looming above the universe, but they won't ever be more important than you. i hope you like my creations as much as i do.

feel free to enter when you're ready :)