Chapter 5.

Baileys POV

Today was MagCon. And to be honest, I'm so nervous. I didn't sleep that well last night.

I went to my closet and picked out my outfit. It was a white shirt with a face on it, some black and white striped shorts with suspenders, and some black combat boots. I curled my hair and put on a black hat. I did a light smoky eyes and left my room.

I sat in the living room and waited for Josie. We had to leave early cause they wanted everyone to be there before the fans.

Josie finally came downstairs wearing some dark high waisted galaxy jeans, a white crop top with a cat face on it and some black boots. She had her hair curled and In a Side ponytail with a black hat like mine.

" Ready?" She asked and I nodded as we walked out the door. The whole walk I felt like I was going to throw up. I kept doing the dance in my head to make sure I did everything right. I hope I don't forget it..

We got to the venue and Bart was waiting for us. He gave us our passes, so if we leave we can get back in, and lead us to the back.

" Bailey, Josie your here!" Matt yelled and tackled us into a hug. Josie walked over by hayes and I sat down on the couch. Someone sat by me but I didn't bother to look up.

" You alright." Shawn asked.

" Yeah.... No, not really." I said and turned towards him.

" Im just afraid I'll mess up. I never preformed in front of a big crowd before." I said.

" You'll do fine. When you get out there just breath and sing. Don't even look at the people. I'll be right on the side where the crowd can't see me. If you get nervous just look at me. " He said and I smiled and nodded.

" Thanks." I said and he nodded.

" Wanna go look at the stage. Maybe you'll get used to it." He said and I nodded. He stood up and reached out his hand. I took It and he guided me to the stage, never letting go of my hand.

When we got to the stage, it wasn't that big, but it was big. I walked out into the middle of it and smiled. I saw some girls start to run over here so I ran back over to shawn who was standing off to the side.

" Maybe we should go backstage. Your supposed to be the surprise." He said. I laughed and we walked back to the group.

" Okay guys. You have 10 minutes before Bailey and Josie go on. When their done you run out on stage." Bart informed them and we all nodded.

Soon it was time for us to go on. They gave me my head set since we were going to be dancing too, and Josie. We walked out in stage and the lights were off so you could only see out figures. I looked over at shawn and he mouthed,

" Look at me." And gave me a thumbs up. I nodded and the music started.

• together•
Mama told me not to waste my life
She said spread your wings my little butterfly

• together•
Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And if they give you shhhh...
Then they can walk on by

• B•
My feet, feet can't touch the ground
And I can't hear a sound
But you just keep on running up your mouth yeah

• J•
Walk, walk on over there
'Cause I'm too fly to care, oh yeah

• B•
Your words don't mean a thing
I'm not listening
Keep talking, all I know is

• together •
Mama told me not to waste my life,
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And they can't detain you
'Cause wings are made to fly
And we don't let nobody bring us down
No matter what you say - it won't hurt me
Don't matter if I fall from the sky
These wings are made to fly

(Hey, hey, woo!)

•B•
I'm firing up on that runway
I know we're gonna get there someday
But we don't need no "Ready. Steady. Go!", no

•J•
Talk, talk turns into air
And I don't even care, oh yeah

• together •
Your words don't mean a thing
I'm not listening
Keep talking, all I know is

• together •
Mama told me not to waste my life,
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
Don't let what they say keep you up at night,
And they can't detain you
'Cause wings are made to fly
And we don't let nobody bring us down
No matter what you say - it won't hurt me
Don't matter if I fall from the sky
These wings are made to fly

• together •I don't need no one saying hey, hey, hey, hey
I don't hear no one saying hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
You better keep on walking
I don't wanna hear your talking, boy'd
You better keep on walking
I don't wanna hear your talking, boy'd

• B•
Your words don't mean a thing
I'm not listening
They're just like water off my wings

• together •
Mama told me not to waste my life
She said spread your wings my little butterfly (my little butterfly)
Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And they can't detain you
'Cause wings are made to fly
And we don't let nobody bring us down
No matter what you say - it won't hurt me
Don't matter if I fall from the sky
These wings are made to fly

• together •
And we don't let nobody bring us down
No matter what you say - it won't hurt me
Don't matter if I fall from the sky
These wings are made to fly

When we were done I ended with my hand on my hip and my other in the air. I threw my hat somewhere during the dance but I don't know where.

" Give it up for Bailey and Josie Walsh!" The announcer yelled and the boys ran on stage and I ran to shawn and gave him a hug.

" See you did it!" He said and out my hat on my head.

" Shawn.... We need you over here." Matt said into the microphone. Shawn blushed and walked over and sat in his chair. I went backstage and Josie hugged me.

" That was sooo fun! And guess what?!?" She squealed and I shrugged.

" Hayes asked me out!" She said.

" Josie that's amazing! If he hurts you tell me. Okay!" I said and she laughed and nodded.

" So what's up with you and shawn?" She asked as I took a drink of my water. I almost spit it out and sat down.

" Nothing. Nothing's going on." I said and looked down.

" You like him. And you Can tell he obviously likes you too." She said and I smiled,

" Really?" I asked and she nodded.

" This is only one show. Their leaving tomorrow morning." I said and she looked sad. Probably cause she just got a boyfriend and he's leaving for six months tomorrow.

***

After the show me and Josie was walking out when Nash ran up to us.

" Guys! Bart loved your performance so much he's offering you to go on the whole tour!" I jumped up and gave him a hug.

" Be cool he's coming." He whispered.

" Josie, Bailey I loved your performance. Would you be able to go on the rest of the tour with us for six months?" He asked.

" We would love to! Here's our moms number so you can call her and sort everything out."i said and and gave him her number.

" I will call her right now. Hope to see you girls tomorrow morning!" He said and walked off. My phone buzzed and I looked at it.

Nash: don't say anything to Shawn or Hayes. We're surprising them.

Me: kk

" Josie don't tell hayes cause it's a surprise." I said and she nodded.

When we got home our mom said we can definitely go. We stayed up all night packing and stuff.

But why would they make it a surprise for Shawn?