Chapter 3.

Baileys POV

I woke up to the constant buzz of my phone. I rolled over and grabbed it.

Cam: morning ☺️

Cam: hey

Cam: wake up.

Cam: wake

Cam: up!

Me: what do u wantttt????

Cam: meanie...

Me: sorry, something woke me up..😒

Cam: hehe sorry. Just wanted to know if you and Josie wanted to go for a walk with me, Nash, and hayes??

Me: yeah sure. When and where do Ya wanna meet?

Cam: noon at the park.

Me: kk

I got out of bed and walked into Josie's room.

" Hey get ready. We're going for a walk in and hour. And dress cute, I have a surprise for you." I smirked and she nodded. She like has a crush on Hayes, I'm going to be the best sister ever!

I got Into the shower and washed up. I got out and changed into some shorts, white crop top with an infinity sign that says love, and I out in some mint green vans. I put my curly hair in a ponytail and out a black and white polk dotted headband that had a bow on it. I did some makeup and looked at the time.

11:45

" Josie we gotta go!" I yelled as I ran downstairs. She was waiting for me and I rolled my eyes as we walked out the door. When we got to the park we waited under a tree.

" Who are we waiting for?" She asked and I smiled at the three guys walking towards up.

" Them. Hey guys!" I yelled. Josie was frozen in place so I grabbed her hand and pulled her up to them.

" Nash, Hayes.. This is my friends Bailey and Josie!" Cam chirped as he gave me a slight side hug, and did the same to Josie. I glanced over to Josie and her face was red and she was looking at the ground. Probably cause Hayes was starring at her. 😏.

" So! Where are we going?" I asked as we started walking down the sidewalk and into the city.

" Just around." Cameron said and I nodded. We started to walk by some stores and I saw a poster of Cameron, Nash and hayes' faces in it.

" Guys I just saw you in that store." I said and giggled. They gave me a confused look and I grabbed their arms and drug them over to the window. I showed them the poster and she laughed.

" OMG THATS CAMERON AND NASH!!!!" Some girl squealed and ran over here with who I'm guessing is her mom. She gave me and Josie a dirty look and I slowly walked behind Nash and cam.

" Can I get a picture." she demanded more than a question. Of course they said yes.

After all of the fangirls, we went to a ice cream shop. After we all ordered we sat down. Of course the guys had to pay, even though I out up an argument.

" So. What do y- a.. Hold on I have to take this." Nash said and answered his, loud, ringing phone.

" Hey Bart! Yeah... We know... Tomorrow!!... Um yeah, I think I know someone that would. Kay bye." He said than hung up.

" What was that about?" Cameron asked him.

" We need an opening act for Saturday's show." He said and looked over at me and Josie.

" You girls want to do it?" Nash and Cameron asked at the same time.

" What?!? Us?" I asked and they nodded. Josie was speechless.

" Yeah. Y'all are good singers, and it's just one show." Cameron said and we nodded.

" Of course!" Josie gushed.

" Good. Be at this venue at..... fourish on Saturday." Nash said and shoed us a picture of the place. He sent me the directions and we nodded.

" Well we better go and decided what song were gonna do. Thanks for the ice cream and walk." I said and waved. Josie waved at Hayes and all the way home she was texting him, and giggling. When we got home our mom and Kyle was in the living room.

" Mom! We get to be the opening act for MagCons show on Saturday!!" Josie yelled and my mom jumped up.

" Girls that's amazing!" She said and hugged us.

" Nice going girls. That's a huge opportunity." Kyle said and hugged us.

" Yeah, we're going to go to my room and decide what song." I said as we ran up to my room.

" So what song you want to do?" I asked Josie as she sat on my computer chair.

" I don't know, but it has to be fast." She said and I nodded in agreement.

" We can try to write a song." I suggested. We thought for a moment and both said,

" Nahh."

This was going to be harder than I thought...