Chapter 14.

Josie's POV

•Recap•

They put Bailey in the ambulance and shawn ran over here and hugged me. we got into the back and they started driving. I couldn't even look at Bailey or I would cry more. I put my hands over my ears so I couldn't hear all the beeping of machines and doctors talking.

When we got to the hospital they took her into surgery. Me and shawn was in the waiting room waiting for everyone else to get here. The door opened and they all walked In. I ran to hayes and died into his chest.

" She's going to be okay." He said and I nodded.

•1 week later•

I sat next to her bed and stared at the wall. Baileys been in a coma for a week. Everyone has had their share of tears and visiting. I never left. Neither has shawn but he had to stay out in the waiting room since he wasn't family. The nurse walked in and smiled.

" Morning Josie." She greeted me and I nodded. She's one of my moms friends. Our mom is staying at a hotel across the road, but she comes here everyday hoping to see her injured daughter awake.

" Nancy?" I said and she turned around.

" Can I have a friend in here?" I asked and she sighed.

" Only for an hour." She smiled and walked out. I got out my phone and texted shawn.

Me: hey. The nurse said you can come back here for an hour.

He didn't text back, but he answered me by running through the door. He looked at Bailey and pulled a chair next to her.

Shawn's POV

I grabbed her hand and planted a kiss on it. This is the second time I was able to see her since she was in here. Bart insisted on canceling the shows till Bailey gets better but I wouldn't let him. I didn't want to upset our fans. He told me I better stay here and I didn't object. I wasn't even thinking about leaving.

" Bailey, I know you probably won't here me but...." I looked at josie and she fell asleep on a little couch up against the wall. " Please wake up. Please... I can't stand to see you like this. The doctors say you should wake up soon, but I want you to wake up now. I love you so much." I whispered as a tear rolled down my face. I heard the door open and it was their mom. She had tear stained cheeks and bloodshot eyes.

" Hey shawn." She said and I got up and hugged her.

" Hi mrs. Walsh" I mumbled and she sighed.

" Can I have some alone time with them please." She asked and I nodded. I walked out the door and out of the hospital.

I walked down the sidewalk and sat on the ground. I wanted to cry so bad but I don't think I can anymore. As people walked by, I didn't move from the middle of the sidewalk. I head a few girls squeal than started whispering.

" Shawn?" I head one of them asked. I looked up and they looked like as if they wanted to cry.

" Is Bailey doing okay?" She asked and sad down next to me. I shrugged and they nodded. Soon they got up and left, leaving me here alone.

When I decided to go back to the hospital, I walked slow. When I got there I started to walk back to baileys room till I saw doctors running to her room.

" Bailey.." I mumbled under my breath and broke out into a run. When I reached the window of the door I saw her shaking rapidly in bed. She was having a seizure. I slid down the wall was about to cry. but this time, I didn't. I just sat there until the door opened reveling Mrs. Walsh.

" Is she okay?" I asked. She looked at me and busted into tears. And at that moment I thought I lost everything.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😄

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! Sorry guys but if you want to know what happens you'll have to find out in the next chapter!!!!

Love you all! Vote and comment!!

~B~