Chapter 23.

Baileys POV

When I woke up it was around 8. It takes about 4 hours to drive to LA and I need to be at the 'Nokia Theater L.A Live' to start rehearsals at 1. ( that's where they actually hold the RDMAS. I looked it up lol)

I changed into some skinny jeans, a blue LADY GAGA shirt and some brown heels. I straitened my hair and grabbed my bags. It was just me, josie and my mom going cause Kyle got the job he wanted and started today.

" Come on let's go!" My mom yelled and Josie came outside and out her bags in the trunk. When everyone got in I hooked my phone up to the radio and started to play some music.

***

When we got it LA I was so excited. I looked in the backseat at josie and she was asleep.

" Josie! Wake up!" I yelled and she opened her eyes. " We're here!" She smiled and got out her phone. Probably texting Hayes.

We pulled up to this beautiful hotel and people came out and took our bags. I went to go check in and I saw a bunch of famous people in here.

" Room for three?" I asked and she nodded.

" Name."

" Bailey Walsh" I told her and she smiled.

" Your room number is 77. Since your in the RDMAS, they have already payed for your room. Have a nice day." She said and handed me three keys. Wow. I started to walked out but Fifth Harmony walked in!!!

" Hey your Bailey Walsh right?" Ally asked and I nodded.

" What are you doing here?" She asked.

" I'm a guest in the RDMAS. I'm going to be performing with someone." I said and they all smiled.

" Aren't you dating Shawn Mendes?" Lauren asked and I nodded.

" Yes but If you see him don't tell him. I really want to surprise him!" I said and they all nodded.

" Well nice meeting you all."i said and they all said the same.

When we got to our room it was already 12:45. I told my mom I'm just going to walk there and she said that was fine. I made sure to get a room key and walked out the door.

The warm air hit my face as I walked down the sidewalk. We were just a few blocks away from the theater.

When I got there I walked in and saw... Zendaya!!!

" Hey Bailey! I'm glade you could make it! "She says and comes over to hug me.

" Hey I'm glade that you asked me to come." I said and she smiled.

" Okay so what we are going to do is, you are going to sing with Shawn Mendes but he doesn't know!" She said and I smiled.

" Oh my gosh! I came here to surprise him also!" I said and she smiled.

" I knew you wanted to so I set it up like that. And you will be also singing with Shepherd!" I smiled.

For the rest of the day we just mostly talked about the show. I rehearsed for a little bit till shawn showed up and Zendaya had to help me sneak out the back.

When I got back to the hotel I told my mo and sister everything that went on and then we had to go to sleep.