Chapter 18.

Baileys POV

Today is the day everyone goes back home. I promised Shawn I would try my best not to cry.

After I was done packing I changed into some black sweatpants and a grey hoodie. I left my blonde hair down and but on a beanie. I put on my black and white high tops and grabbed my carry on bag. I walked out and Shawn smiled at me.

" Bart wants us to meet downstairs." He said and I nodded. I went to grab my suitcases but shawn had already put them in the luggage cart.

" Thanks." I mumbled and he stopped and looked at me.

" Please tell me what's wrong." He said and put his hands on my waist.

" I don't want you to break up with me." I said and he wrapped me in his arms.

" Who ever said I was gonna break up with you?" He said and I shrugged.

" Well I'm not. I know people say long distance relationships never work but we will make this one work." he said and I nodded. I leaned up and kissed his chin and he smiled.

" I love you baby." He said and I pulled out of the hug and kissed his lips.

" I love you too." He smiled and pushed the cart down the hallway, into the elevator, and into the lobby. When we got all of our things in the limo, we drove to the airport in silence. I looked over at Josie and her and Hayes was whispering and smiling. Oh I forgot... Nash, Cam, and Hayes lives close to us in Cali.

" We're here." Bart called from the front and we all got out and got our stuff. We all sat on the floor In a large circle, sharing things that we did on tour.

" Even though I'm a manager of a bunch of idiots" Bart said and we all laughed. " I'm gonna miss you all." We all awed and hugged him.

" Flight 369 to California." I turned around and looked at shawn who had tears in his eyes.

" I'll call you right when I land." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his head in the crook of my neck and sighed.

" I'm gonna miss you so much. You don't even know." He said and I started to cry.

" I do. But I have to go. I love you." I said and pulled away. He pressed his lips to mine and we stayed like that until they called for my flight the last time.

" Bye. Love you."

"I love you too." I yelled as me, josie, Nash, Cameron and Hayes walked to the terminal. I sat next to Cameron on the plane. We haven't talked that much since Shawn and I started dating.

" Cam." I said and he looked at me. He whipped a tear that was on my face and smiled.

" Why have you been avoiding me since me and Shawn started dating?" I asked and his smile faded.

" Well before you and shawn started dating.... I liked you. but I'm over it." He said and I smiled.

" Good cause I need my best friend back." I said and leaned my head on his shoulder.

***

When the plane landed, I got all of my bags and found my mom. After I was all better from the stab and all, she flew back here.

" Mom!" I yelled as me and Josie ran up to her and hugged her.

" I missed you girls so much!" She said as we pulled away. We gave Nash, Hayes and Cam a ride since they don't live that far away from us.

" See Ya guys later!" I yelled as we dropped them all off at the Grier's house.

When we got home I out all mu bags in my room and got my phone. I dialed Shawn's number and waited till he picked up.

{ Convo}

S: hey baby!

B: hey! How was your flight?

S: good. Yours?

B: fine. I miss you already.

S: I miss you too. Guess what I figured out when I got home?

B: huh?

S: Disney told me I'm sing nominated for the RDMAS! I'm voted freshest best new artist.

B: babe! That's amazing!

S: I know!!! But I have to go. My moms taking us out to eat since I'm back. I love you princess.

B: love you too!

{end of convo}

I looked at the clock and it was 8. I was really tired so I turned off my lights and went to sleep