Chapter 13.

Baileys POV

I woke up and shawn was still sleeping. He looked cute while asleep. That's not weird...

I grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower. After my shower I changed into a white tank top with the American flag on it, some dark shorts, and white vans. I kept my hair wavy and did a little makeup. When I was done I walked out and Shawn was just waking up.

" Morning baby!" I chirped and plopped next to him on the bed.

" Morning. "He said and kissed me. I smiled and he got up.

"Go get ready, we leave in an hour." I said and he nodded. I got out my phone and texted Ashley.

Me: hey Ash

Ash: hey Bails!

Me: Wanna come over in like 30 mins and maybe if you want you can go to MagCon with us??

Ash: OMG yes I would love too!!

Me: okay!

Ash: well I'm gonna go so I can get ready. See Ya.

Me: bye

Shawn walked out of the bathroom and sat down.

" I invited Ash to go with us later." I said, trying to start a conversation. He looked at me and smiled, making me smile.

" That sound great. Nash seems to have a thing for her." He said and I nodded.

" They would be cute!" I said and he got up and sat next to me.

" Your cute, and smart, and funny, and beautiful." He started to say but ended up kissing me before he can finish. It was a slow and passionate kiss, u till the door opened. We pulled away and reveled Ash.

" Ohhh you guy been kissin'" she exclaimed and I blushed. He giggled and sat on a chair next to the bed.

" So when we all leaving to go to the venue??" She asked and I turned to shawn.

" Um... Now!" He said and we all jumped up and ran out the door.

We made it done to the lobby just in time. Everyone was still getting into the limo. We all got in and started to drive.

" Ash!" Everyone yelled in unison.

" Guys!" She yelled back and we all laughed. She fits in perfectly.

When we got there, there was fans lined up at the doors, slowly moving inside. I don't think many noticed us tho. We pulled around back, through some gates, and stopped. We got out and went inside. Bart was waiting for us and told Jack and Jack they were starting the show. As they ran out on stage, the sound of screams filled the air. I smiled and went and sat down. Cam looked at me and sat at the other end of the couch. Weird, he would usually sit next to me. I thought we were good friends...

" You guys are on!" Bart yelled and we got our microphones. As they called our names, we ran out waving , than sat in our chairs. I scanned all the faces in the crowd but one caught my eye. His eyes pierced into mine. I wanted to scream and have the guards take him away but I couldn't.

" Bailey.. Bailey " I looked over to see shawn looking at me.

" We're doing a Q&A." He said and I nodded. I looked back at the spot where he was, and he was..gone.. Maybe I was imagining him...

As people asked questions I just stared out into the crowd making sure he wasn't there. I didn't get asked any quest his time but I didn't mind.

Soon we had to go to our booths. After I talked to a few people, signed what they had, and took pictures, a boy walked up to me. He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

" Hey Bailey." He said and I smiled.

" Um.. Do I know you or are you just a fan." I asked, non rudely.

" Both! Dad I found her!" He yelled looking behind him, wh e a man walked up to me.

" Dad..." I mumbled and he smirked.

" Bailey, this is your brother spencer." He said with a evil smile. I didn't say anything, just stood there.

" Now let's go and catch up, Ya?" He said and put his hand into his pocket. I gulped and looked into his eyes.

" No. You were never in my life so why should go with you. And don't even go talk to Josie, she wants nothing to do with you." I said sternly. I glanced over at Josie who had her own booth a few feet down from mine. She wasn't paying attention to me, good.

" Now that's no way to talk to your father. Now, are you going to come with us or am I going to have to cause a scene?" He said and took his hand out of his pocket, which had a knife in it. I gasped lightly, and looked back up to him.

I looked over at shawn and he looked back at me. His eyes widened and ran to the guards. They started running our way when I felt a pinch in my stomach. I looked down and blood was soaking my shirt.

" I told you to come with me. I'll get you worse next time." He said as the guards took him away. I fell back and into somebody's arms.

" Babe.. Babe please." Shawn whispered. I felt a drop on my face and saw he was crying. I was about to say something when everything went black.

Shawn's POV

She closed her eyes and I felt her body go limp.

" SOMEONE HELP!" I yelled as the medics guested through the doors. When they reached us, they put her on a gurney and pushed her away. I looked down at my hands and blood covered me. I looked up and saw Nash.

" They said you can ride with her." He said looking as if he was going to cry. I nodded and sprinted out of the building. I found the ambulance and saw Josie crying. I wrapped my arms around her as we walked into the ambulance and sat down. They shut the doors and we started driving towards the hospital.