Chapter 27.

Baileys POV

I woke up to voices. I remember I'm in Canada. I smiled and got out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

" Morning Bailey." Aaliyah greeted me.

" Morning." I said back and sat down.

" Morning baby" shawn said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and his mom walked in.

" Get ready guys! We're going ice skating." His mom said and we all ran to our rooms to get ready. I grabbed my stuff and went to the guest bathroom. I changed into a black and white striped long sleeve shirt and a black loose skirt. I put some black stocking on and slipped on my boots. I straightened my hair and did my makeup than walked out.

" You look beautiful." Shawn said and came into my room. I smiled and he kissed me as we walked downstairs. We all got in his moms car and drove to the skating rink.

When we got there his mom payed for all of us for two hours and we ranted our skates.

" Shawn... I never skated before." I said getting kind of nervous. Shawn waddled over to me and bent down and finished lacing up my skates.

" I'll help you." He said and kissed my nose. I smiled and took his hand as he lead me to the ice. I wrapped my arms around his arm and stepped into the ice. My skates slid under me but shawn held me up.

" I think I'm loosing circulation in my arm babe." He said and laughed and I blushed. I loosened up and he started to slowly skate.

" See it's not that bad." He told me and I lit go and was skating on my own. I slipped and he caught me.

" Maybe not for me.." I mumbled..

***

After a while I got the hang of it but we had to leave. We all stopped at subway and ate than we went home.

" Thank you mrs. Mendes for a good night" I said and she smiled. I walked upstairs and changed into some sweatpants and a hoodie and shawn came and laid down with me.

" I love you so much baby. You would never know." He said and kissed me.

" I love you too, a lot." I said back and drifted off the sleep.