Chapter 12.

Baileys POV

We're on our way to the airport. Today we are going to Colorado! Than I remembered... My dad lives there.. I hope we don't run into him.

We got out of the limo and walked into the airport. I walked over and sat on a chair and waited for our flight.

" You alright baby?" Shawn asked and sat down by him. I put my stuff on the floor and sat up.

" My head hurts and my stomach hurts... Uhgggg everything hurts." I said and he put his arms around me and pulled me into his lap.

" Aw my baby's sick." He said and kissed my head. I smiled and they called our flight. I put my stuff in the belt thing and grabbed my carry on.

When we got on the plane we found our seats and sat down.

" Why don't you take a nap and I'll wake you when we get there." Shawn said and I nodded. I'll probably only get 3-4 hours of sleep.

" Night." He whispered and kissed my forehead. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

***

"Babyyyy" I looked up to see shawn staring down at me. I smiled and sat up, grabbing my carry on.

" We're in Colorado!!" Nash yelled and I laughed as we walked off he plane. We got our stuff from the baggage claim and walked out the doors.

"There's the limo." Matt pointed out and we walked over to it. We out our stuff in the trunk and some in the back seat with us.

( skip car ride)

" Woah! This is huge!" Taylor just said what we were all thinking. This hotel is huge.

We walked in to get our room keys and Josie looked at me. I nodded. I knew she wanted to room with Hayes again. Shawn grabbed my hand as the lady at the front desk handed him our room key.

" Well let's go!" He said with a little laughed. I shook my head in amusement as we walked to the elevator.

When we got it the floor and found our room, I was fancier than he hotel.

" Oh gosh! I'm never gonna get used to this." I said and sat my stuff down. Shawn nodded in agreement.

" Hey wanna go wonder around town for a bit." He asked and I nodded. I grabbed my phone and we walked out the door.

It was pretty warm outside, and I was wearing long sleeves.. We walked around the corner of the hotel and saw two girl sitting down, I think they were talking about MagCon.

" Yeah I really wanted to go meet them but my mom said it was to much money." The red head said.

" Meet who?" I asked in a different tone of voice.

" I wasn't talking to - oh gosh!!! Your Bailey and shawn!!" She yelled and jumped up. Her friend didn't look like she was much of a fan, and son she walked away. What a ' friend'.

" What's your name?" I asked.

" Ashley, but most people call me Ash." She said. She seemed pretty cool. She didn't freak out that much, she just acted as if we were normal people, which we are.

" So I overheard you say you wanted to meet us?" She said and raised his eyebrows.

" Oh yeah. I wanted to go to your show tomorrow but my mom said no. But this is better." She said and flashed us a smile. I like her. I think we would be good friends.

" We should hangout sometime. I mean we're staying here for a few days. " I suggested and shawn nodded.

" Yeah totally. Why don't you come back with us to the hotel?" He said and she nodded.

When we got back, we introduced her to everyone. Everyone liked her but I think Nash had a special eye for her. The rest of the day we all just hung out and messed around, getting to know Ash.

Soon she had to leave and we all wen to sleep.