Chapter 15.

Shawn's POV

Baileys okay. Her moms nervous break down just gave me the idea that I lost her.

Right now I'm sitting out in the waiting room. The guys are coming to visit since there's a small break in MagCon. I turned my head to see them standing in the door way. I got up and they all have me hugs and told me all the stupid things they did while on tour.

" Here. Some fans asked us to give this stuff to you since you couldn't be there." Matt said and handed me a bag of posters, letters and other things.

" Thanks." I told them and smiled. I told them they could go visit Bailey while I look at my stuff, since there can't be a lot of people in the room at once and I've seen her everyday.

As I looked and read through all the letters and posters one poster caught my eyes. It was a collage of everyone. I smiled at all the pictures but stopped at one. It was a picture of me and Bailey hugging. Her head on my chest with the biggest smile on her face. I took a picture of all the letters and posters and posted it on Twitter: "thank you for everyone who gave me letters! I love all of them!"

Soon everyone left cause they had to go back on the tour tomorrow. I walked into baileys room, with my guitar, and sat down.

" I've been writing a new song. I didn't finish it yet, but here's what I got." I said and started to strum.

I know that we just met
Maybe this is dumb
But it feels like there was something
From the moment that we touched
'Cause, it's alright, it's alright
I wanna make you mine

The way you're lightin' up the room
Caught the corner of my eye
We can both sneak out the back door
We don't have to say goodbye
'Cause, it's alright, it's alright
To waste time tonight

Maybe I'm just a kid in love
Oh, baby
If this is what it's like falling in love
Then I don't ever wanna grow up
Maybe I'm just a kid in love
Oh, baby
It'd be cool if it's the two of us
But I don't ever wanna grow up

'Cause I got it all
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
And I got it all
And I don't ever wanna grow up

I finished and sat my guitar done. I looked up and Bailey started to slightly move. I jumped up and stood next to her.

" Bailey.."

Baileys POV

"Bailey.."

That was the one voice I wanted to here. Shawn's. My eyes fluttered open and saw his face. Tears ran down mine as he bent down and engulfed me into a hug.

"Oh my gosh." He breathed and I giggled.

" I've missed you so much." He said and pulled away.

" I'm here now."mi said back and pulled his face down and kissed him. The door flung open as we pulled away and my sister and mother ran to my side.

" I love you guys so much." I said and my mom smiled.

" We love you too." She said and josie nodded.

***

When the doctors came in and checked me, they said I was able to leave tomorrow. I didn't even ask what happened when I was in a coma, I just want to live in the now.

My mom and josie said they were gonna go to the hotel and sleep, cause they could actually sleep now knowing I'm okay. Shawn's staying with me tho.

" I'm glade your back." He said. By being back he means, back to the world. I smiled up at him and took a bite of my food. Shawn bought me McDonald's. He is truly the best boyfriend EVER!

" Me too." I told him and he kissed head. " You look like something's on your mind."

" Why don't you get some sleep and we'll talk about it tomorrow." He said and I nodded. I turned off the tv and laid down. I motioned him to lay down next to me and he did. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. Falling asleep to his heart beat.