Chapter 19.

Baileys POV

It's been a week since MagCon ended and shawn went on tour with Austin yesterday. He's going to have to miss a few shows to go to the RDMAS but that's okay. ( I put when the 2015 RDMAS happened in the middle of Austins tour cause I have a surprise later)

My phone buzzed and I got up and looked at it.

Nash: hey me and cam's going to walk around Cali. Wanna come?

Me: sure I'll be ready in 30

Nash: k is it okay if come over and wait?

Me: yeah

I went to the bathroom and changed into some light shorts, lace crop top, and a little blue, silk floral cover. I put in a few necklaces and did my make up. I slipped on a pair of white open toed wedges and walked downstairs where I heard talking.

" Hey mom." I said as I walked into the living room.

" Well we feel special" Cameron said and I laughed and hugged them. I haven't seen them in a few days.

" I'll be back later mom." I yelled as we walked out the door. Nash tripped on my steps and almost flew face first into the grass.

" Oh my god!" I yelled as I doubled over laughing. I leaned onto a laughing Cameron as Nash stood up and walked down the sidewalk.

" Nash! Are you okay." I yelled running up next to him.

" Yes!" He yelled and started laughing too.

After all of that, we went to get some ice cream than we decided to go to the pier. When we got our ice cream we sat down to finish them.

" Thanks for inviting me guys."i said while eating my mint chocolate chip ice cream.

" No prob! We had to invite our best ,girl, friend." Cameron said and i smiled. I got out my phone and took a picture of all of us and posted it on Instagram and Twitter.

" Okay let's go." Nash said as we all threw away our empty Ice cream cups. We walked down the sidewalk and saw a couple of fans. We talked, took pictures, and followed them than started to walk again.

When we got to the pier, I walked to the end of the doc and stood there. I took a picture of it and sent it to Shawn.

Me: (picture) wish you could be here with me.

He didn't text back and I sighed and out my opine back in my pocket. I miss him so much. Even if I just got to face time him that would mean so much. But I understand he has a lot on his hands right now.

" Hey guys, can we go. I need to get home." I said and they nodded and walked me home.

I walked through my door and my mom and sister was sitting in the living room.

" Hey guys." I said as I walked in.

" Honey.. There's a letter for you in the mail." My mom said and handed it to me. I read the front to see who it was from and almost flipped out.