Chapter 7.

Baileys POV

Today was my second show. I was more excited than nervous this time since I know what to expect.

I got up and took a shower. Bart told me and Josie not to practice a song cause we're all just going to do weird stuff like they usually do. Me and Josie even got our own booth! We don't have any merchandise yet but we will.

I got out and changed into some dark tights, black skater skirt, a pink/light purple long sleeve crop top shirt and some dark brown boots. I dried my hair and left it curly. I did waterfall braid than a little makeup.

When I walked out Josie ran in. There was a knock at the door and I got up an answered it.

" Hey shawn!" I said and let him in.

" Hey. I wanted to tell you to bring your guitar to the show. And you look nice." He said and smiled. Oh gosh, his smile..

" Thanks and o was going to bring it anyway." i said with a laugh. Josie walked out and smiled at Shawn.

" Oh and we're getting ready to leave. The limos downstairs." He said and left. Me and Josie looked at each other and smiled.

We went down to the lobby and went outside. We got into the limo and it drove off.

It was a ride full of screaming idiots. But I have to admit, I was one of those idiots...We finally got to the venue and I got out to breath. Nash handed me my guitar and I thanked him.

" So did shawn ask you out yet?" He whispered.

" No why would he?" I questioned and he shrugged.

" He obviously likes you, I mean you wouldn't." He said and we walked through the door.

" Thanks Nash. That's sweet." I said and he nodded. Nash is sweet and good looking but I think of him as more as a brother.

We walked backstage and I sat my guitar down. I walked out in the stage and it was a lot bigger than the one and California. There was chairs sitting in a line with our names in them. I took a picture of mine and posted it on Twitter.

" @BaileyW: getting ready for the show! #Cantwait ( pic here)"

I walked back backstage and went over by everyone else.

" Ready!?!" Matt asked jumping up and down.

" How much candy did you eat?" I asked and he smiled.

" No enough." He said. I shook my head.

" Okay guys your on!" Bart yelled and we ran out on stage. I sat in my seat and they started talking.

" So you all voted on Twitter on what activity we should do first. And you all voted guitar challenge between shawn and Bailey." Cameron yelled and I smiled. Me and shawn grabbed out guitars and sat back in our seats, which the boys pulled out so they are right by each other.

" You start." I told shawn and he nodded. He played this beautiful cord and stopped. He nodded towards me. I played a simple high cord. He smirked. And started to play some of show you. He nodded towards me and I joined in.

" You suck Bailey!" Someone yelled but I ignored it.

" You don't deserve to play with shawn!"

" Your ugly!" I stopped and starred out at the crowed for a few seconds before I got up and ran backstage. I out my guitar on the couch and ran into a little closet. I sat down with my back against the wall and tears were rolling down my face. I've had a few haters before but I never had to deal with the like this. Yelling mean things at me while I'm like 7 feet away, I couldn't handle that.

" Bailey? Where are you?" I think it was Nash. He walked past the closet and I sighed. He than opened it, walked it, and shut it. He sat down in front of me.

" None of that stuff they yelled is true." He said slowly and I nodded. He brought me into a hug and I cried a little before stopping. I whipped my face and there was make up on my hands. There was a knock at the door and Nash got up. He opened the door and shawn stood there. Nash left and Shawn took Nash's place but sat beside me against the wall.

" Im sorry they said those mean things. None of them are true. Especially when they said your ugly, cause all I see is pure beauty." He said and I smiled.

" Thanks." I said and he put his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

" Who's Kyle?" He asked and I looked up at him.

" I saw your message on the plane. You told Kyle you loved him." He said. He thought Kyle was my boyfriend. Ohhhhh.

" He's my cousin who's staying at my house for the summer."i said and he sighed in relief.

" I thought he was your boyfriend..." He said and I laughed.

" Well since we got the fact that your single out of them way.. I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go on a date with me. Of course when we go to somewhere warmer.." He said and I smiled.

" I would love that." I said. He started leaning in and I did too. The door opened and stood Matt.

" Oh..uh..sorry but Bart needs you guys back on stage." He said and we nodded and got up. I went to the bathroom real fast and fixed my makeup and than walked back out on stage. I sat next to Shawn, I guess where he moved my chair, and looked down.

" NOW!" Carter yelled and I looked up.

" We love you Bailey!" The crowed yelled and I smiled.

" I love you guys too." I said.

The day went by pretty fast after this. After the show we all went back to the hotel and went to sleep.